You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Funding Neemo

bigbri wrote:

Bucket fans once bought me the $200 ISOT set.

Things like this are cool. Good luck Neemo. If I get some extra funds, I'll chip in. You are probably like me. Your kids eat and wear all  your money.

julia (babydolls)
 Rep: 6 

I'd be happy to chip in on paypal for neemo. some GnR fans have done amazing things for me in the past (from sending merchandise from overseas gigs to giving me a ticket to the amazing acoustic gig in London in 06) so I'd be v happy to help.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Neemo wrote:

ok i did remember my password, i havent updated my account yet though (it seems my creditcard was removed after its expiry date) and i dunno what i need to post? hmm

Axlin08 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

forgive my ignorance but i dont know what you guys need me to do...

You start a Paypal account, using your e-mail address, and we send money to the e-mail address through Paypal.

^that's basically it. we need the e-mail adress for the paypal account so we know where to send the money.
if i'm wrong, someone correct me, but that's how it works as far as i know.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I'll try my best but I'm technologically an idiot savant. I think I have a paypal but only used it via ebay a couple times. Let me know if you guys go thru with it & I'll try to follow the steps.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Online banking is the way to go. Simple as sending an e-mail.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Great idea guys smile

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I don't use paypal, so a snail will have to deliver my contribution.....

If M.I.A. performs at Bonaroo or Coachella next year, I'll be expecting an Evo red carpet rollout...... 16  13

James Lofton wrote:

If M.I.A. performs at Bonaroo or Coachella next year, I'll be expecting an Evo red carpet rollout...

It may have a bit of a stain but I'm sure that we can work things out.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i keep losing posts around here... hmm

my email addy is elfmage19@yahoo.ca

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Bono wrote:

Online banking is the way to go. Simple as sending an e-mail.

i tried to sign up but i gotta call the bank or somethign and get a password hmm i'll do it tonight or tomorrow

Board footer