You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Funding Neemo

Neemo wrote:
supaplex wrote:

money sent 5

thank you so much smile

russtcb wrote:

I feel bad that I'm behind on this now! Sorry!!

dont be....i just have to say that i appreciate the generosity, i cant beleive i'm gonna be able to see GnR thanks to all of you 5

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i should do a giveaway contest to thank you guys for this....i got AFD and Lies Vinyl, i got the Johnny lightning gnr cars, i got a EZTab guitar book with every song of AFD, Lies, UYI's, i got those 2 promo things for CD (walmart insert and Ringtone insert...) now just what should i do for the contest hmm

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I'll donate too but it'll be next week. Great thread title 14

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

thanks olorin smile

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i should do a giveaway contest to thank you guys for this....i got AFD and Lies Vinyl, i got the Johnny lightning gnr cars, i got a EZTab guitar book with every song of AFD, Lies, UYI's, i got those 2 promo things for CD (walmart insert and Ringtone insert...) now just what should i do for the contest hmm

i don't know about everybody else but as far as i'm concerned i'm not interested. i didn't do it to get a reward or anything like that. besides, taking something from your gnr collection, that can't be right smile

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I agree with supaplex.

We're pals Neemo, if I was at the concert and you were there I'd buy you a brew or a shirt.  Since I can't be there I did it this way.

You'd do the same man...we all know it.

Let us know some sort of a tally of how much more you need for a ticket...we'll get you there.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Yeah man don't be giving up your collectables. That shit is sacred.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

So I gotta set up online banking and then there should be an option to email money to people.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

god i hope your concert doesn't get canceled.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Sent some $$'s then on behalf of Dreamline and myself.  tongue

Board footer