You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Funding Neemo

DCK wrote:

i'll see if i can donate too, i closed my paypal a while ago after some fuck from palestine ordered stuff off of ebay with my money

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Axl S wrote:

So I gotta set up online banking and then there should be an option to email money to people.

i think so...

Aussie wrote:

Sent some $$'s then on behalf of Dreamline and myself.  tongue

thank you so much guys smile

DCK wrote:

i'll see if i can donate too, i closed my paypal a while ago after some fuck from palestine ordered stuff off of ebay with my money

wow that blows...sorry to hear that...its always a concern when dealing with $$$ online

again i am soo grateful that everyone has been so generous, so far you guys have donated about 3/4 of what i need to get to the show 5 i'll never be able to thank you guys enough for this, this is still fucekd up for me, i must say we have the coolest damn members around 9

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

god i hope your concert doesn't get canceled.

you're just mad i beat you in fantasy football 16 19

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

I agree with supaplex.

We're pals Neemo, if I was at the concert and you were there I'd buy you a brew or a shirt.  Since I can't be there I did it this way.

You'd do the same man...we all know it.

Let us know some sort of a tally of how much more you need for a ticket...we'll get you there.

Agreed.  I didn't throw the idea out there to get something.  It's not often in life that I can do something this small that has this big of an impact on somebody.  That alone makes it worthwhile.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
Neemo wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

god i hope your concert doesn't get canceled.

you're just mad i beat you in fantasy football 16 19

hahaha let me rephrase...

i REALLY REALLY REALLY hope this show gets canceled!!!!

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Thanks for handling that for me, Aussie!

Enjoy the show, Neemo! 9

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
DCK wrote:

I dont want to use paypal, I was hacked before on ebay by some nigerian fuck and learned that paypal is not a secure site, nor do they give any regard to customer relations, they have an appalling reputation.

I'll have to look at the other options to transfer the cash hmm

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Dreamline wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Thanks for handling that for me, Aussie!

Enjoy the show, Neemo! 9

thanks dreamline, i really appreciate all everyone has done smile

Olorin wrote:
DCK wrote:

I dont want to use paypal, I was hacked before on ebay by some nigerian fuck and learned that paypal is not a secure site, nor do they give any regard to customer relations, they have an appalling reputation.

yeah online transactions freak me out too...as soon as this is over i'll be removing all my banking info from it and just leaving my account open..who knows one day maybe i'll order somethign off ebay again or somethign and need it

Olorin wrote:

I'll have to look at the other options to transfer the cash hmm

yeah you, DCK, AxlS and James all prefer different methods from paypal, but even if things cant be worked out I still appreciate the sentiment smile

Sky Dog wrote:

I would do something for sure but would prefer nothing over the internet. Can you take US dollars and exchange? Or maybe AMEX check? I have a couple of ideas but would prefer to send some beer money in January when we are a little more sure the shows will happen! I'll get back to you Neemo.:mosh:

TSI
 Rep: 2 

TSI wrote:

I too got my credit card fucked at ebay, it was pure hell getting it straightened out, and I can definitely help but is it necessary to do it online? There is enough time for a snail mail to go from the US with a cashiers cheque. Are you going for the VIP tix? need an amount.

Board footer