You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TSI
 Rep: 2 

Re: Axl Impersonator again

TSI wrote:

Sanna Vesterberg who made a splash as Latigo Hammers some years ago is at it again, she posts on GNRTV as bigsy,
and at gnrparadisecity.ning.com

her phone is  *edited*
she has Leah Civoli believing this shit and delivering bananas to Axl's house'......
This chick has problems!!

Uhm... Bananas?

TSI

TSI wrote:

yeah, unbelievably weird person! People are strange!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I removed the phone number. Don't post it again.

While I remember the Latigo crap, that person's name just doesn't ring a bell. I don't even know who the fuck Leah Civoli is. I googled that, and this thread is the first result.

I always thought the album's release would cause the lunatics to go into hibernation. I was wrong.....

James Lofton wrote:

I always thought the album's release would cause the lunatics to go into hibernation.

They haven't been able to store enough food.

Economic crisis and all.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Weird thread.

TSI

TSI wrote:

weird but true.....try twitter Leahs_story and google tara sutphen   The stalkers have gone nuts!:nervous:

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

You're probably one of them, TSI. Why else would you waste everyone's time into make believe? Like the fanbase really needs scum-filled stories like these, which were commonplace in 2005.

Smells of attention whoring troll to me.

AtariLegend wrote:

She still posts on HTGTH and has an account on MYGNR and here.

It's actually not the greatest kept secret of all time. If you know how to use the search engine or actually care...

TSI

TSI wrote:

broken glass..it was actually 2003, I hardly think alerting people to a phony is attention whoring, hmmm maybe you are sanna???
hope Atari Legend can shed some light on this. smile

Board footer