You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: From sebastianbach.com

Neemo wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i dont understand how one could be upset when all signs point to 2010 being an active year for GnR

Like War asked.  Who's upset?  Just because I do not like Baz as an opening act don't mean I'm upset.  Is there a law that says we have to love Baz no matter what?  As for my joke on my 1st post in this thread.  Neemo you have to admit that Baz lays it pretty thick there in the ass kissing.  So a joke was too easy.  So if I can laugh about it then it pretty much proves I ain't upset.  And I think that war sounded as unupset as one could.

well you are taking baz's opening act pretty seriously, that it killed your interest in the tour...

but yeah i'm not a fan of baz talking for GnR either...tbh i didnt even read the OP 16

edit..ok i read it...yeah he's layin it on pretty thick...and looks like madagas is in for a treat cuz baz confirmed one song for the set...Street of muthafuckin dreams

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Neemo wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i dont understand how one could be upset when all signs point to 2010 being an active year for GnR

Like War asked.  Who's upset?  Just because I do not like Baz as an opening act don't mean I'm upset.  Is there a law that says we have to love Baz no matter what?  As for my joke on my 1st post in this thread.  Neemo you have to admit that Baz lays it pretty thick there in the ass kissing.  So a joke was too easy.  So if I can laugh about it then it pretty much proves I ain't upset.  And I think that war sounded as unupset as one could.

well you are taking baz's opening act pretty seriously, that it killed your interest in the tour...

but yeah i'm not a fan of baz talking for GnR either...tbh i didnt even read the OP 16

edit..ok i read it...yeah he's layin it on pretty thick...and looks like madagas is in for a treat cuz baz confirmed one song for the set...Street of muthafuckin dreams

Oh I hate Baz.  But I can still laugh about it.  And yeah the fact he's gonna open for Axl made me lose interest in this tour.  I may still go though.  I probly won't go but you never know.  Sure I would've loved a different opener but you can't always get what you want.  But as you could see form the op.  A joke was too easy here.  Especially my Have you seen Slash in there joke.  So no worries neemo.  Upset I am not.  Just wanted to crack a joke at this.  Nothing more nothing less.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Neemo wrote:

and looks like madagas is in for a treat cuz baz confirmed one song for the set...Street of muthafuckin dreams

in that case, where's the trilogy?
baz said cd would be multiple albums

I do think we will hear SOD dreams but not because of Baz
because it's on cd and is 'killer live

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
war wrote:
Neemo wrote:

and looks like madagas is in for a treat cuz baz confirmed one song for the set...Street of muthafuckin dreams

in that case, where's the trilogy?
baz said cd would be multiple albums

I do think we will hear SOD dreams but not because of Baz
because it's on cd and is 'killer live

It is killer.  Didn't SOD from the bootlegs I had heard and when I saw them in 06 my opinion changed on SOD.  And now I like that song.  As for the trilogy.  Maybe we'll get a trilogy from Baz instead.  Think of all the joy that would bring us.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

lets not forget the rumor months ago that said it was gonna be the 3rd single

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

yet another reason ^^^^^^^^^

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Baz should kiss Axl's ass.

Axl's gotta be a helluva guy. He's single handedly the reason that Baz's kids eat, and Maria has clothes.

The dude sucks

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I don't mind Baz he's harmless.  Sure he's hyperactive, over excitable, can't keep his mouth shut and has a huge man crush on Axl to the point where it's embarassing, but IMO he is better than many other opening acts I have seen for other bands.

Yeah I agree Axl must be a really dedicated friend - despite Bach's obvious annoyances.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Baz is just happy to get these chances to make some money. Axl is one helluva friend. Baz should thank him and kiss his ass. It's not embaressing he speaks highly of him. I would have done the same if I was him. I would be just as grateful.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

They're buds. It probably pisses Baz off reading all the negative shit about Axl in the press and he just takes the opportunity to defend Axl by praising him highly.

Board footer