You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: From sebastianbach.com

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Baz should kiss Axl's ass.

Axl's gotta be a helluva guy. He's single handedly the reason that Baz's kids eat, and Maria has clothes.

The dude sucks

Baz sucks?????? No Way! He's like 1 of a handful of guys out there who can bring to the stage what he does, he's got killer pipes and a great fun live pressence.

He seems like the perfect choice to me: He's intensly loyal to Axl, and a great friend, so there's unlikely to be any back stage drama to derail the tour, and his mix of Angel Down and Skid Row tracks is kind of the perfect entree to a main meal of GNR to me...warms things up nicely.

Man 2010 is looking like a good year!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Axl's gotta be a helluva guy. He's single handedly the reason that Baz's kids eat, and Maria has clothes.

The dude sucks

Man the Baz haters are out in full effect.  You'd think a guy who loves GNR, Axl, and everything that goes along with this charade would get some respect around here.  Nope, the guy is apparently the anti-christ.

And Axl is NOT the reason Baz's kids eat and Maria has clothes.  Jon Bon Jovi is the one who got Skid Row signed to a record deal.  Though Doc McGee did screw Baz out of some dough.

Seriously, some of you are extremely harsh.  God forbid Axl does a good deed for a friend.  Cold hearted.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

The dude sucks

Man the Baz haters are out in full effect.  You'd think a guy who loves GNR, Axl, and everything that goes along with this charade would get some respect around here.  Nope, the guy is apparently the anti-christ.

And Axl is NOT the reason Baz's kids eat and Maria has clothes.  Jon Bon Jovi is the one who got Skid Row signed to a record deal.  Though Doc McGee did screw Baz out of some dough.

Seriously, some of you are extremely harsh.  God forbid Axl does a good deed for a friend.  Cold hearted.

Baz is not the anti-christ.  Baz is NOT that important.  As for the rest of your post.  Can you please warn me when the part that I'm supposed to cry and feel sorry for Baz comes?  Thanks buddy.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

The dude sucks

Baz is not the anti-christ.  Baz is NOT that important.  As for the rest of your post.  Can you please warn me when the part that I'm supposed to cry and feel sorry for Baz comes?  Thanks buddy.

I wouldn't waste my time.  Obviously you hate Baz, and more power to you.  I don't get it, but I'm sure there are some people I dislike that other people can't understand either.  To each his own.

I wasn't trying to get an outpouring of support for Baz with my post.  I just don't see where the hatred comes from, that is all.  Please carry on with your anti-Baz movement.  I'm so sorry to interrupt.

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

^^^.....but there are so many other decent bands that axl could take on tour, why o why does he have to bring along that deadbeat?......again!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

So recapping.....Baz can sing better than 99% of you, delivers a better rock show than most modern posers, but we have to hate him because:

#1: He is a huge fan of GNR and doesn't hide it.
#2: In his excitment about GNR he told us what info he knew and it turned out not to always happen.
#3: He's a big enough man to be thankful publiclly that his friend axl helped him out.

Righto. Enjoy That.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

So recapping.....Baz can sing better than 99% of you, delivers a better rock show than most modern posers, but we have to hate him because:

#1: He is a huge fan of GNR and doesn't hide it.
#2: In his excitment about GNR he told us what info he knew and it turned out not to always happen.
#3: He's a big enough man to be thankful publiclly that his friend axl helped him out.

Righto. Enjoy That.

Uh, no........

I don't like Baz for two main reasons....

1. He hasn't recorded a decent song in 15 years.

2. He blames his own fans for the lack of success of his records, then tells those who bought his crap that they shouldn't expect anymore anytime soon. Yes monkeychow, when he said that shit he was talking to YOU.

He's a joke. I'll support artists that actually deserve the support in this day and age.

Just because this guy gets an opening slot on GNR tours doesn't mean I have to start liking him.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

The dude sucks

They didn't just now surface. They've been around for years. They were around in 2006, and they're still here.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Baz is a fine singer.  Not much of a writer, but he can sing like few can.  Having said that, he's closer to a never was than being a has been.  If it weren't for him palling around with Axl, nobody would know (or care) what he was up to.

There's nothing wrong with bringing Baz on tour once.  At some point or another though, it's time to give the fans something different.  The same setlist with the same opener isn't going to encourage a lot of new audience members or repeat customers outside of the few hardcore fans.  Axl needs to give fans a reason to go to the show, and if it's not going to be his varied setlist, it needs to be a more interesting opener.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
faldor wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
faldor wrote:

I wouldn't waste my time.  Obviously you hate Baz, and more power to you.  I don't get it, but I'm sure there are some people I dislike that other people can't understand either.  To each his own.

I wasn't trying to get an outpouring of support for Baz with my post.  I just don't see where the hatred comes from, that is all.  Please carry on with your anti-Baz movement.  I'm so sorry to interrupt.

So Axl's new best friend is such a great friend huh?  Ok.  Up till 06 did you know that Baz was not on the best of terms with Axl?  That he bashed him and may I remind you that he would've given his right testicle to join VR?  And who was in VR?  Baz spewed all kinds of shit and lies concerning CD up till it was released.  And oh this is another one of my favorites.  He cries that the guys in Skid Row keep going as Skid Row cause poor little Baz left yet praises Axl for keeping going on as GNR.  And last I heard.  Skid Row still consists mainly of the original band minus Baz and MAYBE minus the original drummer that Rob Affuso guy.  And aside from Axl can you remind me who else was in GNR originally that is still there?  Kind of hypocritical from Baz don't you think.  And like James said he hasn't released a half decent song since Skid Row released Subhuman Race.  He may have a good voice but what's the use if you can't write a half decent song.  And this is where it is also VERY funny.  When he released Angel Down.  What was his MAJOR pitch to sell that album?  That Axl was on a few songs.  So basically what he was saying was "Buy this album cause Axl sings on a few songs.  Sure the rest of the album sucks.  BUT!  Axl's on my album".  So no I refuse to support that jack ass just cause Axl is dumb enough to let some loser take advantage of him and lets him open his shows cause let's face it.  Baz alone couldn't draw a crowd larger than a 100 people even in his wildest dream.  Where I disagree with James is that Baz is not a joke cause well Baz doesn't make me laugh.  And I'm surprised that the Axl's fanboys won't see that Baz is not a friend but someone who will take advantage till he can't anymore.  Some friend.  With friends like Baz who needs ennemies.  19

Board footer