You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GNR.com on Strikeout as MLB Goes on Strike

What the fuck is an Axlite? Or Slashite?

Seriously. It's starting to grow into an imaginary pseudonym.

Axlin08 wrote:

No bullshit.

Yeah...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Are you a newbie? 16

Axlin08 wrote:

Are you a newbie?

Of course I know what it means but who in hell came up with it? It's stupid.

It didn't even exist a few years ago. One day people suddenly started to call out each other for undefined and various reasons.

It never stopped.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Started on HTGTH, then ended up on CD.com and then got poached by ROV in the very early days. When they had the leaks freely available 16

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

HTGTH from the early days till I got banned or sending out some leaks but between that got a PM about a little site that just started up called Roses Of Velvet and Neemo, Slinger, and James have been stuck with me ever since..

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

I tend to agree actually, while there are some people who are fans of either Axl or Slash to the exclusion of the other, there must surely be legions of GNR fans who admire both. I mean both men demonstrate extrodinary ability on AFD, Lies, UYIs and TSI.

And what of people like me? Who adore the old band and grew up listening to them, the gave Axl's new outfit a shot and love the new album too even if it is different. Must I hate slash because i'm looking forward to seeing Bumbke and Ashba tear out TWAT live? And if i'm excited to hear Slash shred out some amazng guitar work on his new solo album, does that mean I have to make fun of Axl? The team sport and "vs" mindset in the fan base has to end. It's very old.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Have posted at all 3 of the big 3 over the last decade. Nowadays I only post here and thats about once a fortnight at best hmm

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

I tend to agree actually, while there are some people who are fans of either Axl or Slash to the exclusion of the other, there must surely be legions of GNR fans who admire both. I mean both men demonstrate extrodinary ability on AFD, Lies, UYIs and TSI.

And what of people like me? Who adore the old band and grew up listening to them, the gave Axl's new outfit a shot and love the new album too even if it is different. Must I hate slash because i'm looking forward to seeing Bumbke and Ashba tear out TWAT live? And if i'm excited to hear Slash shred out some amazng guitar work on his new solo album, does that mean I have to make fun of Axl? The team sport and "vs" mindset in the fan base has to end. It's very old.

a guns fan through and through, like me we area rare breed these days monkey

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I was originally on HTGTH and occasinally posted at mygnr.  I only ever really lurked at cd.com and ROV.  Got fed up to the back teeth of the censorship and sunshine and lollipops of HTGTH then was pm'd about this site.  The rest is history...

TSI
 Rep: 2 

TSI wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
TSI wrote:

Right, never underestimate the depths of someone you don't know will sink.
It's almost as bad as other people who haven't and won't accomplish as much in their lifetimes making a joke of a situation,which undoubtedly they could handle much better. If people truly feel like this why would you want to go to a concert or care what goes on?

I think you've been around these places long enough to know how things operate. A lot of people have been following this saga for YEARS. So there's the hobby aspect to it. Also, LOOK at this band's activity this decade. If you cant poke fun at it from time to time and see it for what it is, you need to lighten up because you're taking it too seriously.

There are no "haters". Hell, a hater is just an evolved nutswinger. 16 It happens every year. A person will make a joke or a little rant about whatever the latest news is, nutswinger jumps in and attacks, then a year later that same nutswinger is the one making the jokes and rants. People just 'take the piss' with the whole situation. If The General leaked tonight, nutswingers and haters would hold hands while the download begins, and both would put aside the drama, enjoy the music, and dissect the tracks.

GNR Evolution is actually owned by the National Roller Derby League....

I actually don't want any more leaks, I would like to hear the next release fresh and clean, blaring from my stereo so loud it makes the windows rattle, while kicked back enjoying the finer aspects of intoxication from the music and the smell of hashish in my hookah. smile  I actually dislike labels, and some of the suppositions and conspiracy theories are amusing, some are just annoying.Whether someone is referred to as a hater or a nutswinger they all have an interest in what's the current situation
with GNR--or is it simply a bad obsession?:P

Board footer