You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: If its the same old set list will you go??

-D- wrote:

yeah but surely they will put in a few more CD songs

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I know people will find this an odd answer, but...

Previously I was not in an active romantic relationship, and because of the setlist, as a sole fan, I had no interest in revisiting a 2006 show for the third time in 2009, primarily based on lack of funds and interest.

However, regardless of the setlist, and my continuing devotion to all things GN'R, being in a relationship...

What the hell, if they come around, it'd be a fun night on the town, and something to do with the girlfriend, so yeah i'd go.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Yes, of course, just with a North American or South American tour i will go.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Probably not.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm surprised people from here wouldn't go. Not saying you guys arn't fans, but we're obsessive enough to post about GNR all day, to me that means I'm easily obsessive enough to go to a few shows if i had the chance!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'd go just to hear Axl sing the songs I love.  I'd also be curious to hear the CD songs live, and everyone knows I'm not a big fan of the album.  I wouldn't be as excited as I was in 1992, but I'd be happy to go for the curiosity factor if nothing else.  I would hope those saying no got to see them on one of the last tours...

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Of course I'd go, regardless of what is being played. The question is pretty retarded. No offense big_smile

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

set list composition doesnt bother me like it used to

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Yes, because the old setlist had Prostitute and If The World on it (...they just never played them!)

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I'm surprised people from here wouldn't go. Not saying you guys arn't fans, but we're obsessive enough to post about GNR all day, to me that means I'm easily obsessive enough to go to a few shows if i had the chance!

Why would I pay for the exact same show I saw 3 years ago.  I may be a fan but I'm not dumb.  And more importantly I have a family to provide for so buying a 100$ ticket to see the same show again.  No thank you.

Board footer