You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: TOP HIGHEST ATTENDED, non-festival, ticketed, concerts in U.S.

RussTCB wrote:

removed

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
russtcb wrote:
TOTAL LOSS wrote:
russtcb wrote:

U2 still doesn't beat the record held by Wrestle Mania III here in Detroit of 93,173
cool

There were 78,000 people at Mania III with about 75,000 paid. 93k was a worked number.

kayfabe, brother, kayfabe wink

Yay.

The number in the record books is the 93k one so that's the one I go by. roll

Yeah, and Earl Hebner had nothing to do w/ Montreal.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Bret Hart should join TNA tongue They had Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart on the other night, billed as a "legend" but looking well past his prime (which he is).

Everytime Ive seen GNR in the UK its been Sold Out Im pretty sure, certainly not half-empty arenas or anywhere close.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

downliner wrote:

Bret Hart should join TNA tongue They had Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart on the other night, billed as a "legend" but looking well past his prime (which he is).

Everytime Ive seen GNR in the UK its been Sold Out Im pretty sure, certainly not half-empty arenas or anywhere close.

The show I went to in 06 in Manchester was pretty much completely full, maybe 1-200 seats left at the back of the top tier and the MEN's a 16-18000 venue.

Sky Dog wrote:

Downliner, that's cause your Queen of the Underworld.....I'll actually never forget you for giving me that song. It pops up on my IPOD shuffle all the time and I never get sick of it. It's really good on a rainy Sunday in Georgia.

thedeelio
 Rep: 0 

thedeelio wrote:

I saw GNR at the Phoenix raceway on Illusion. It was pouring , and unfortunately some fans died while trying to bypass the long line trying to get in by driving through the desert , only to get caught in a wash. Don't know the numbers , but it was a mass of humanity for sure.

I saw the Stoned In L.A. 4 night stand at the L.A. Coliseum. Are those actual ticket sales , or max occupancy ? It seated 92,516 for football , take away maybe 4,000 behind the stage , and add the 10,000 or so on the field .. it looked like wellll over 90,017 each night. Tickets were near impossible to get even with the festival seating. Jus sayin

Lomax wrote:

I'm surprised Springsteen is so low on that list

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think it's funny this is U.S. attendence, and how many of those bands aren't even American-born bands.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

little surprised Bon Jovi aren't on the list.

Board footer