You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Slash: New Album Release And Tour Set For March/April

Mikkamakka wrote:

Velvet Revolver and ex-Guns N' Roses guitarist, Slash has issued the following update:

"Driving around listening to the analog mixes of my solo record, I gotta say it sounds awesome. The whole self titled record was recorded analog. It will be released March/April - tour starts around then too. It will be released in all formats including vinyl."

The album will be released in Europe via Roadrunner Records. A release date for other territories will be announced soon.

As previously reported, the first single from Slash's upcoming solo album will feature Ozzy Osbourne on vocals. Other guests who will appear on Slash include Alice Cooper, Lemmy Kilmister, former Guns N' Roses men Duff McKagan, Steven Adler and Izzy Stradlin, Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl, Flea of Red Hot Chili Peppers, Iggy Pop, Kid Rock, Chris Cornell, Myles Kennedy (Alter Bridge), Fergie (Black Eyed Peas), Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine and Wolfmother's Andrew Stockdale.

http://knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=7310

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

nice...cant wait

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm so beyond pumped for this! I think it's going to be really great and show what slash has been holding back while in VR.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

It's only just struck me that there appears to be no Matt Sorum appearence on the album unless I've missed something. Wonder if they've fallen out or he just didn't need him for the project?

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

It's only just struck me that there appears to be no Matt Sorum appearence on the album unless I've missed something. Wonder if they've fallen out or he just didn't need him for the project?

I don't think there's been a falling-out.

He might be on the record ... probably not, but I think Slash is just trying to do something different than VR.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

I don't think there's been a falling-out.

He might be on the record ... probably not, but I think Slash is just trying to do something different than VR.

I thought about that too, but then why have Duff appear on there?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Adler is on the album. Lots of animosity towards Sorum on Adler's side of the fence. Not too surprising when you look at it from that aspect why Sorum is not gonna be on the album.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Really interested in hearing the song with Lemmy.

Cornell, Iggy, Kennedy, Grohl, and Coop. Can't wait to hear Slash and Izzy trading licks again. This is shaping up to be a great record on paper. A few questions marks for me with Fergie and Adam Levine. Other than that pretty solid list.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I wonder where the tour will go!

Board footer