You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

AtariLegend wrote:

Pitman recently (I think very recently) changed his twitter test to (GunsNRoses (1998 to Present)

Oh and for historical browsing, Dizzy/Duff also confirmed via social media.

Very nice!! 22

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Axl just tweeted..

Ok,ok...It's "confirmed!" Guns N' Roses is Headlining Coachella 2016!! See Everyone There!!

AtariLegend wrote:

Pitman confirmed via Twitter.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Chris Pitman @CPitmanofficial
happiness is a warm SSL,,, been a very creative year.  I wanna thank Capn Crunch

CX72mFKU0AINuEW.jpg:small

Me thinks that symbolizes something about the price of tea in China....

Me_Wise_Magic

James Lofton wrote:

happiness is a warm SSL,,, been a very creative year.  I wanna thank Capn Crunch

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CX72mFKU0AINuEW.jpg:small

He's been busy editing and sifting through CD vault demos most likely. Maybe some stuff Slash, Duff, and Izzy brought to the table years ago or recently in secret.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CX72mFKU0AINuEW.jpg:small

Maybe new material or reworked older which is now newer material will be released?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Whether Chinese material or older/newer, it makes me do this....

fred-sanford-dancing-o.gif

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

CX72mFKU0AINuEW.jpg

He's been busy editing and sifting through CD vault demos most likely.

If happiness is a Secure Sockets Layer in relation to a mixing desk, it does look like he's been transferring digital music just now.

That would imply his work is done.

Axl would've been smart to have used the downtime between Vegas and the Coachella annoucement on CD2 stuff.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I actually am VERY happy to see that Chris is still in the band. He's been Axl's writing partner for years, along with Dizzy, and now with Slash & Duff back in the fold, I am holding out hope for the next album to be a hybrid between Illusion III & CD II songs, to make a new record.

And when they do record it, it just needs to be called "Guns N' Roses". Self-title that mother fucker, because with a lineup of Axl, Slash, Richard, Izzy (in studio), Duff, Frank, Steven (in studio), Dizzy & Chris.... that could potentially be the best lineup Guns has ever EVER had studio or live.

2016 looks to be pretty fucking cool. Finger crossed.

Me_Wise_Magic

Axlin12 wrote:

I actually am VERY happy to see that Chris is still in the band. He's been Axl's writing partner for years, along with Dizzy, and now with Slash & Duff back in the fold, I am holding out hope for the next album to be a hybrid between Illusion III & CD II songs, to make a new record.

And when they do record it, it just needs to be called "Guns N' Roses". Self-title that mother fucker, because with a lineup of Axl, Slash, Richard, Izzy (in studio), Duff, Frank, Steven (in studio), Dizzy & Chris.... that could potentially be the best lineup Guns has ever EVER had studio or live.

2016 looks to be pretty fucking cool. Finger crossed.

Oh hell yeah man!

Board footer