You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I was just informed by mgmt to not acknowledge anything about coachella, gnr, etc.  So there, denied! #GamesForDays

https://twitter.com/CPitmanofficial/sta … 1775545344

He's also subtlety removed the info on his twitter where it said  (GunsNRoses (1998 to Present).

He gone

Could mean all the radio silence means they're up to something and want to announce everything a certain way.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I was kidding with "he gone". They clearly didn't like him running his dick sucker though.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I was kidding with "he gone". They clearly didn't like him running his dick sucker though.

Pittman has a pet Steven Adler?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Man, SG is working a hard feud angle with Mother Goose... might have to sneak Chris the brass knuck McGillicutty in Coachella when he sees him.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I was just informed by mgmt to not acknowledge anything about coachella, gnr, etc.  So there, denied! #GamesForDays

https://twitter.com/CPitmanofficial/sta … 1775545344

He's also subtlety removed the info on his twitter where it said  (GunsNRoses (1998 to Present).

He gone

Could mean all the radio silence means they're up to something and want to announce everything a certain way.

This. I got that feeling in my gut when Lisa Reed, Chris, Frank were all announcing shit (on their own) on the same day Axl, Slash & Duff issued official statements.

I got an immediate feeling they had overstepped their bounds. This is STILL AXL'S BAND... and TB I think just meant that that day was just for Axl, Slash & Duff to announce they would appear in Indio those dates. It wasn't for the rest of Guns to chime in.

Apparently Chris was too chatty and they shut him down.

No different than the Kimmel appearence, I get the feeling there are more moving parts to all of this and GN'R are waiting to announce a full tour, possibly album release, and most likely, there was a certain agreement that TB reached with Coachella to give Coachella exclusivity to promote Guns and there reunion, without announcing other plans until certain dates were reached as a clause to the deal.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

He gone

This. I got that feeling in my gut when Lisa Reed, Chris, Frank were all announcing shit (on their own) on the same day Axl, Slash & Duff issued official statements.

I got an immediate feeling they had overstepped their bounds. This is STILL AXL'S BAND... and TB I think just meant that that day was just for Axl, Slash & Duff to announce they would appear in Indio those dates. It wasn't for the rest of Guns to chime in.

Apparently Chris was too chatty and they shut him down.

No different than the Kimmel appearence, I get the feeling there are more moving parts to all of this and GN'R are waiting to announce a full tour, possibly album release, and most likely, there was a certain agreement that TB reached with Coachella to give Coachella exclusivity to promote Guns and there reunion, without announcing other plans until certain dates were reached as a clause to the deal.

I felt the exact same way.

jamester06?
 Rep: 1 

jamester06? wrote:

From GnR Facebook.
"Guns N' Roses
2 hrs ·
You've been waiting… Now get aboard the Nightrain!
--> www.GunsNRoses.com <-- #GetOnTheNightrain #GnFnR"

AtariLegend wrote:

They posted a video hyping the Vegas shows. Only Axl, Slash/Duff are anywhere in sight.

https://twitter.com/gunsnroses/status/6 … 5175997441

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

They posted a video hyping the Vegas shows. Only Axl, Slash/Duff are anywhere in sight.

https://twitter.com/gunsnroses/status/6 … 5175997441

Definitive proof on how this is going to be marketed.

The rest of the lineup does not matter at all in this reunion/relaunch/whatever the hell you want to call it.

Its NIN with three Trent Reznors.

Doesn't bother me at all.

Board footer