You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Britney has secret sex room

James wrote:

Pop-mama Britney Spears gets the kids for Christmas, reports TMZ. That's a fair agreement between the lawyers, seeing as the kids spent most of Thanksgiving with their daddy, Kevin Federline. But before little Sean Preston, Jayden James and their court-ordered monitor come over to open presents, Britney might want to do a little tidying up.

A sex room and some feces-smeared couches are just a couple of the kid-unfriendly accoutrements in the Spears mansion, according to a Star article recently referenced by Rush & Molloy.

Referring to Britney as 'sexually obsessed,' a Star insider claimed to stumble upon a double-locked second-floor sex room 'filled with ticklers, whips and fur-trimmed handcuffs hanging from the metal bed frame.'

Describing what sounds suspiciously similar to an old Britney video shoot, the Star spy said that while in the X-rated room, Britney 'wears Catholic schoolgirl uniforms, a maid's uniform and a Cinderella outfit.' Apropos of nothing, the stealthy blabbermouth added that Britney is so obsessed with Marilyn Monroe, she wants her nose done just liked the tragic blonde icon's.

Then there are those poop-encrusted sofas, which are thankfully located outside the so-called sex room, but still within a child's reach. The stinky remnants of diaper runoff and doggy accidents are allegedly leading a 'court-appointed watchdog' to declare Brit's home a 'health hazard.'

EEEEEWWWWWWWWW  Doesn't she have maids at least if she can't clean the poopies herself.   I mean come on 17 17

The sex room sounds fun tongue

James

James wrote:

Yeah, at least she has a real sex room instead of like how MJ had a day care center inside of a sound proof vault.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Just because someone likes to have a bit of fun with sex is nothing to do with having the kids for Christmas or not, I don't really see why they've brought that into it.  If it's double locked then they can't get in there.  The shitty sofas are another matter altogether sad

Not that I'd ever let Brits baby sit for me for even a minute.

James

James wrote:
luckylittlelady wrote:

Just because someone likes to have a bit of fun with sex is nothing to do with having the kids for Christmas or not, I don't really see why they've brought that into it.  If it's double locked then they can't get in there.  The shitty sofas are another matter altogether sad

Not that I'd ever let Brits baby sit for me for even a minute.

Well, when a third of her time is spent in a sex room, another third spent smoking the mountain of meth on her dresser, and the other third spent playing games with the paparazzi in her car, then the sex room is a definite factor concerning the custody issue.

If she was a normal person, the sex thing would be pretty much irrelevant.

Board footer