You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Musical Instruments Thread

Neemo wrote:

i know pretty much all of hetfeilds parts for it already and yeah its awesome to jam to! my buddy usually does the hammett parts and i do the hetfeild parts (minus singing) but i only see him once in a blue moon so yeah

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

so  learend most of Man in the Box this evening... big_smile

Oh yeah, good one. 9

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i know pretty much all of hetfeilds parts for it already and yeah its awesome to jam to! my buddy usually does the hammett parts and i do the hetfeild parts (minus singing) but i only see him once in a blue moon so yeah

I'll do the intro solo, and my buddy will take the outro.  I'll also do that melodic little interlude after the first chorus.  I TRY to sing...keyword being try. 16

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

swapped out my epiphone stock pickups from my explorer yesterday for some Seymour Duncan Distortions at first i really didnt notice much difference but thankfully I recorded some bad playing before and after 16

the experiment is not finished yet however...there will be wiring upgrades in the near future (Potentiometers and Capacitors) and i will record again so you will possibly hear a 3 stage difference...i can post the 2 recordings now if you want or i can wait till its all done smile and you can get the full effect 14

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

learned the main part of Sweet Emotion last night and have been working on Enter Sandman as well! 9

its so cool to be at a level where i can hear a song on the radio on the way home then pick up my guitar when i get there and figure the tune out wink

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

upgraded pickups and wiring in my epi LP

got the slash alnico II's...and basically wired it up like the Gibson AFD LP its amazing how much different it sounds..and in a good way 21

here are some before and afters

Before
111t66u.jpg
11vmzv5.jpg

After
wgymuu.jpg
1e8bus.jpg

dunno if i want the pick guard on or not

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

signed my oldest kid up for violin lessons today

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Got a 6, 7, and 9 year old each taking drums. Bought a nice used kit for the basement this Christmas. It gets loud here. smile

Trying to have my son take Tatoo into lessons this week.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Man my whole rig has changed

Got a really good deal on a 50's tribute les Paul studio (humbucker) so I got that....then I traded my epi's +cash for an American standard tele

Have a fender hotrod blues deville 60 watt tube amp and a digitech rp255

Also got rid of the toyroom in my basement and my bro in law got a drumkit and its now my jam space ;-)

Board footer