You are not logged in. Please register or login.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

Re: GnREvolution Movie Madness II - 70's Nominations

supaplex wrote:

i'm not too familiar with the decade and all the obvious choices will make it so i'll throw just one title out there

a little romance (1979)

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Forgot about Apocalypse Now

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Marathon Man

Great film, I'll add that to my list.

btw.. Even though I love Apocalypse Now as much as you, i can't wait to see your post when it get's knocked out by Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory.. 16.

Can we Ban Willy Wonka? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase lol

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I'm shocked so many are overlooking Deliverance. I figured with this new format of nominations for Movie Madness that basically all the masterpieces of each decade would get in, but obviously that's not the case.

It'll probably sneak in as we're all nominating some of the same films, but when we start nominating 80s films tomorrow, it could get ugly.....

James Lofton wrote:

I'm shocked so many are overlooking Deliverance. I figured with this new format of nominations for Movie Madness that basically all the masterpieces of each decade would get in, but obviously that's not the case.

It'll probably sneak in as we're all nominating some of the same films, but when we start nominating 80s films tomorrow, it could get ugly.....

Geez I forgot all about Deliverance.   "you got a purty mouth"   14

Am I the only one that nominated Saturday Night Fever?    Thus we not forget the strut, the "hey watch the haaaair"   The famous dancing...that movie had an unbelievable cultural impact, at least in the US when it premiered.    Not to mention the soundtrack.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

ok locked...lets nominate 80's films now

Board footer