You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: The GNRev Cover Song Challenge

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

FUCK YEAH

Monk's gonna get a bit Bucket on us.

hahahahah.....Bucket owns me on guitar in every possible way and for that matter so does slash and everyone else famous and most people who arn't too 16

Actually I'm not so crash hot at doing covers too...so in terms of the 'contest' side of it I don't think I'll do that well, but I just think it's all awesome that we can get together and create some stuff like this...it's a really cool idea.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I thought it'd be the same song for everyone, and all of the contenders get like a week to do it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

does it have to be video? can it be just an mp3?

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

Alright, fuck it. Here's the first submission. Let me preface by saying we were auditioning a bass player who happened to have known only 5 songs that we do, so we weren't well practiced in recording this. That being said, I apologize for the tempo, and for the terrible, terrible job I did at the lead fills before the 1st and 2nd verses. Future submissions will be better. I promise.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

This is only the second week we've played Slither. There are 10 other songs we could've kicked in the ass so much harder, but the dude we were auditioning didn't know any of them.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Better than the original.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

I'm pretty sure I've said it to Russ and the good Doctor before, but it's worth repeating... "Whiskey In The Morning" is a GREAT band name.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer