You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: "Beautiful Dangerous"

Smoking Guns wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Intersting. BLS-Pride has ate his words. I like the song. The beginning of the chours is a straight rip off of another song's hook melody but I can't name it now. It will come to me.

Axlin I would say "Watch This" is the best song.

Lady Gaga, Paparazzi is what I think you are thinking of.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

wow... very cool, just what this album needed - surely the second single

Fergie is actually a great rock singer - I saw her open for the Police and was impressed at her vocal chops

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Intersting. BLS-Pride has ate his words. I like the song. The beginning of the chours is a straight rip off of another song's hook melody but I can't name it now. It will come to me.

For some reason this song reminds me of paradise city at times.  That bit you are referring to BLS reminds me of "Just an urchin livin under the street...etc"  albeit slowed right down.

Same with the intro riff - you can sing the complete intro to Paradise City perfectly (from about the 10 sec mark when the stuttering guitar effect comes in) and right when you finish Fergie's voice kicks in.

Maybe I just have Guns too much on my brain 10

In addition to sounding like Pink, Fergie also sounds like Shirley Manson from Garbage at times.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Wow, probably the strongest song of all of them all. Everything works well together here, and the vocals really suit the song.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Can't wait to hear it - when the album comes out. 16  I won't listen more songs till I get the cd in my hands.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

this is the best track so far for me, with by the sword in close second.
didn't expect the fergie track to be the best out of these 16

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I found most of the other songs to be average at best, but damn this one is a cracker.

Now put lil Fergie in a Seethrough dress and make a video 16

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I guess I'll be the stick in the mud. Fergie doesn't do it for me as a singer. Listen to those verses. She's drawing out words that don't work. Making one syllable words into two. That's the cliche crutch for singers. I love the instrumental version. I'll stick with that. The first two minutes instrumentally are just nuts. Love it.

Sky Dog wrote:

same here...kinda liked the instrumental better....still a pretty good song though with or without vocals.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Axlin I would say "Watch This" is the best song.

For some reason this song sort of reminds me of Shinedown's "Sound of Madness", but I don't know why.

Board footer