You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: GnREvolution Movie Madness II - Round 1, Battle 7

Neemo wrote:

Round 1, Battle 7 (2000's Bracket)

movie_madness_banner.jpg

The movie with the most votes will move on to "Round 2". You have one day ... Vote!

The Dark Knight (2008)

vs.

Old School (2003)

------------------------------------------------------
Note: Please uses the discussion and results thread to talk about the battles, results and general discussion about this GnREvolution Movie Madness II Tourney, just use the voting threads to place your votes.
Disclaimer: Do not forget to actually place your vote using the poll system. If you do not vote in the the poll then your vote will not count.
Tie Breaker Rule: I do not typically vote in the battles, as such if there is a tie at the end of the prescribed 1 day voting period then my vote will count only then to serve as the tiebreaker.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

Frank the Tank.

How many Batman movies are we obligated to see?

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

Awww... it's like having to choose between your two children, one of which steals from your wallet while you're sleeping, while the other does all the household chores. You love them both, but one is just superior.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

It probably won't win, but I'm going with "Old School".  "The Dark Night" was good, but I saw it once and really could care less if I ever see it again.  Yet if "Old School" is on TV, I'd throw it on at least for a little while.

dr_love6977

dr_love6977 wrote:
faldor wrote:

Yet if "Old School" is on TV, I'd throw it on at least for a little while.

Are you not sure if you'll have enough time?

faldor

faldor wrote:

There's never enough time.

What I meant is, you don't really need to watch "Old School" for plot purposes.  If you catch it in the middle and watch it for a half hour or so, you get a few laughs and mission accomplished.

dr_love6977

dr_love6977 wrote:

I know, I was quoting the movie. "We might go to Bed Bath & Beyond, I don't know if we'll have enough time!"

faldor

faldor wrote:

Ah, silly me.  I should've figured that out.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

In "GnREvolution Movie Madness II" fire represents death, when the Movie's credits roll, the movie goes up in flames, when the names are read, the decision is final and they must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll go tally the votes.

Old School, bring me your torch.

qr199v.jpg

The Tribe has spoken

Board footer