You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Rumors building up regarding CDII release date...

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

I don't know why people get bent out of shape by stuff like this. Axl told us in the chats he intends to release another album.There is absolutely nothing new in this thread. Common sense tells you they are amping up for another record. We have confirmed working song titles, a significant increase in band activity and interaction. It's easy to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Manets doesn't seem like he is bullshitting to me. He is a fan of the new band and I respect that.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Manets wrote:

Yeah, this is the quote.
And, please, don't think I'm searching for any kind of special attention or fame on the gnr forums, I've seen it a lot, but, I'm not lying me when I say that I have some reasons to believe that the new album is coming out sooner than most people expect. Unfortunately I can't say anything further, it was part of the deal with the person who told me.
Believe me.

You're not seeking any sort of special attention but you have some "privileged info" someone shared with you that you can't share with everyone else but just wanted everyone to know.

Makes sense. roll

Yep, if this guy has got info, just fucking tell us already. Don't pussyfoot around saying "I have info, but I can't share it with any of you"

If you're gonna do that, you're only drawing attention to yourself.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

You never know but personally I don't see it. Unless the states tour is going to promote a new album it would be pointless to bring the CD tour to America if your about to release new material.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

Asking him to share the info is just feeding the attention monger stuff. I'd say a better alternative is to say "fuck off."

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
emcitymisfit wrote:

Asking him to share the info is just feeding the attention monger stuff. I'd say a better alternative is to say "fuck off."

But then you won't get his super secret information.  It's not like people post things at one site and it makes it to the other sites in 3 seconds or anything.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Manets wrote:

Yeah, this is the quote.
And, please, don't think I'm searching for any kind of special attention or fame on the gnr forums, I've seen it a lot, but, I'm not lying me when I say that I have some reasons to believe that the new album is coming out sooner than most people expect. Unfortunately I can't say anything further, it was part of the deal with the person who told me.
Believe me.

What the fuck? Isn't this what started the original merry go round about you being a troll, yet here you are two pages later doing it AGAIN??

I was nice about it the first time, but I guess being nice doesn't work anymore...

No one gives a fuck. PLEASE keep your sooper sekrit insider info to yourself. If you cant say anything,. why are you saying anything? That's a rhetorical question by the way. I know why. You're attention whoring.

The only thing people(especially me) are interested in GNR wise at this juncture is concrete info set in stone, preferably set in stone by the label itself. IF a rumor surfaces, it better have some weight to it. The days of random forum users posting bullshit info and people paying attention and sucking their two inch cyber cocks for shits and giggles are OVER. So do us all a favor and keep that classified info to yourself. You can do me a favor by going the extra mile and stop mentioning it.

In fact, if you don't do me that favor, I'm going to flush your account here down the toilet.

I'm so glad this kind of crap being piped in from basements around the world only plagues the GNR sites. If I had to deal with this in the M.I.A. community, I'd probably kill myself.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Sooo.....you don't like this post?

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Manets wrote:

I don't care about other people say about me or my posts. We might get a tip about the new album in the middle of June.

Do you think I'm trolling or lying? Good for you.

Board footer