You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: Rumors building up regarding CDII release date...

Stepvhen wrote:
rose22 wrote:
madagas wrote:

It's funny how Buzz somehow knows Axl isn't happy.......these pics suggest otherwise...if you want to know why Axl has gained weight, I am quite certain all the alcohol isn't helping.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … 58255.1120

i'm glad he's out at the bars with the guys drinking. it does seem that he's having fun and i hope i never have to hear how he is fat or looks fat anymore.

I like the fact that he puts on a few pounds when he's not touring and that he actually has to work out hard to look good. Makes human human, Great to see this guy enjoying life, oh my go(pun-bad) does he deserve it

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

That was doc in that picture, right?

Sasha is still hot even out of focus.

And Ax needs to lose to the stache. He's starting to look like the uncle no one leaves their kid alone with.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

there is never a bad time for new material.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Naltav wrote:

Your view on how much new material a band touring a new album should play is not in touch with reality, buzzsaw. Sorry! It's that simple! smile

Personal experience says you're wrong.  I will continue to base my opinions on facts that I have personally experienced.  Thanks for your concern.

Out of curiousity... What personal experience do you have on the subject that contradict major bands/artists and their profesional managers touring the world and playing to millions of people and selling millions of albums?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

You can start to believe what Axl says about the media.

The man just got off a hugely successful tour of South America, looks the best he's looked since 1993 and people still bag on the guy.

Makes me feel bad for comments i've made in the past, especially considering the crowd those comments rope you into.

Fuck sensational journalism.

rose22
 Rep: 12 

rose22 wrote:

well said mr. ewing and it will always be this way with axl. the majority of the press will always be bagging on the way he looks and the music he makes. do we all realize how great a song it would have to be for the press and public to embrace it ?

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

I heard the same rumor, but I don't think album sales will be that great. Apparently, a reunited Waters/Gilmour Pink Floyd album, and a newly discovered, previously unreleased Led Zeppelin album from the vaults are dropping the same week.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
dr_love6977 wrote:

I heard the same rumor, but I don't think album sales will be that great. Apparently, a reunited Waters/Gilmour Pink Floyd album, and a newly discovered, previously unreleased Led Zeppelin album from the vaults are dropping the same week.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Naltav wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Naltav wrote:

Your view on how much new material a band touring a new album should play is not in touch with reality, buzzsaw. Sorry! It's that simple! smile

Personal experience says you're wrong.  I will continue to base my opinions on facts that I have personally experienced.  Thanks for your concern.

Out of curiousity... What personal experience do you have on the subject that contradict major bands/artists and their profesional managers touring the world and playing to millions of people and selling millions of albums?

Go searching the concerts attended thread and some other pointless thread about CD setlists.  All I can go by is what I have experienced personally.  Maybe I'm the lucky one when it comes to concerts I've attended, but my experiences have been bands playing most and in some cases all of their new material when touring to support that album.  Admittedly none of those bands toured for the same album 4-5 times with 4-5 different lineups, so it is an apples to oranges comparison.

Sky Dog wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
madagas wrote:

It's funny how Buzz somehow knows Axl isn't happy.......these pics suggest otherwise...if you want to know why Axl has gained weight, I am quite certain all the alcohol isn't helping.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … 58255.1120

Never said he wasn't happy, I'm just looking at his actions.  Started with long shows, now playing less.  Not mixing in CD songs other than the "standards" that he has seemingly selected.  Those don't indicate a guy that is having a blast performing.  He can have a lot of fun with the guys without being happy with the having to perform part.

I think it is more lazy than not having fun....he seems to be having a blast on and off the stage....seems like he parties a bit too much and just ends up doing what is easy by the time the show comes around. Just my two cents.

Board footer