You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: Trouble in Bucketheadland?

Saikin wrote:
DCK wrote:

Haha, he uses the Hirosh font, same as GNR used. He's not back in Guns. Where do Ron go then? Just kick him out? Naaaah. I would love to see the best guitarist GNR ever had be back in the band, but I don't see that happening any more than Slash.

Wait for it....

Kick Fortus or DJ out, that leaves Ron AND Bucket.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Fucking yeah. I've seriously had this fan boy hard on for awhile of having Ron & Bucket in Guns at the same time.

Slash who?

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Ron and Bucket........

Can make a grown man cream in his pants...

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Fucking yeah. I've seriously had this fan boy hard on for awhile of having Ron & Bucket in Guns at the same time.

Slash who?

You know, the guy who wrote those amazing riffs and solos that made Guns N' Roses.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Oh God here we go again.. *facepalm*

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Slash who?

You know, the guy who wrote those amazing riffs and solos that made Guns N' Roses.

This guy?

Izzy+Stradlin+IzzyStradlin.jpg

I kid... I kid. I know, dick move. 19

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
russtcb wrote:
mickronson wrote:

Oh God here we go again.. *facepalm*

I know, I know, I know. I'm sorry. I'm usually better at avoiding the bait. And I'm not even a big BH fan, but those comments make me chuckle. Once more; my bad.

The 'Slash who?' comments are very disturbing, I wish it'd stop.

I think Myles sings better today than Axl Rose, but I'd NEVER make az 'Axl who?' comment. Ron is techincally better than Slash, BH, too, and Fortus is miles above Izzy. There were thousand musicians even back in the day who were 'better' than the GN'R guys, if we see it as some kind of Olympics and not art. But the music of Axl, Slash, Duff and Izzy was out-standing, unique and alive. They were the true Guns N' Roses. WTTJ and SCOM made Guns N' Roses, not Shackler's Revenge and Scraped. This 'Guns N' Roses Mangement Game' is ridiculous. I think Axl should sign the whole Dream Theater, Rush, Pink Floyd and David Beckham, too. roll

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer