You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

Re: for the the posters that doesnt like others complaining about Ron

dave-gnfnr wrote:
johndivney wrote:
supaplex wrote:

quoted so that people calling dave a newb or a troll might think twice when they speak. sometimes they are the newbs.

anyway, i thought dave gave up on this band. looks like the addiction is coming back 16

i said he was trollin in the other thread, i didn't say he was a troll.. though surely you are what you do.. anyway i've seen him on a couple of the boards of the years but his recent threads have just been contrary for the sake of attention i.e. trollin'. i'm not saying he's not a smart or even fun guy just that his time could be better spent.

So because I made a comment about Ron claiming he does not have trouble with any solos, that he does have trouble, that is trolling?

I think that is called disagreeing.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Olorin wrote:

He is a troll, doesnt matter if its on newgnr, mygnr, here or anywhere else. Wherever Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal is mentioned in a thread this tart is onhand to derail the topic with his "bumblefoot butchers everything, he cant play slow, waaaahhhh boohoo I want Buckethead"  waffle. Regurgitate those sentiments a few thousand times, week after week, month after month...and thats his contributions to the community. He's an insufferable bore.

And why is this shite still in the main section, what an embarressment roll

Yeah the thread you are talking about was titled is Ron a prodigy.
God forbid someone says NO and gives reasons why.

This thread was made exactly for cry babies like you who just want to cry that I dont like rons playing. 

And you are a NEWBIE, posters were doing the same thing to Robin and BH back in 2002 and no one ever had a problem with that, we just debated their playing compared to slash. 

If you done like my point of view just dont reply to them, most people can have an adult debate without getting into name calling.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Olorin wrote:

He is a troll, doesnt matter if its on newgnr, mygnr, here or anywhere else. Wherever Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal is mentioned in a thread this tart is onhand to derail the topic with his "bumblefoot butchers everything, he cant play slow, waaaahhhh boohoo I want Buckethead"  waffle. Regurgitate those sentiments a few thousand times, week after week, month after month...and thats his contributions to the community. He's an insufferable bore.

And why is this shite still in the main section, what an embarressment roll

Technically there is a GNR discussion going on, but point taken. It's definitely borderline.

I don't read any of those other sites anymore so have no idea what he does there. I've known dave for years. His move towards "the dark side" always intrigued me though. It showed that anyone is capable of facing reality. 14  Whatever was the trigger(I no longer remember), it happened immediately. He went from swinging hard and high on Finck's nuts thinking new GNR did no wrong one day and then turned into what you see now.

dave, were you blinded by the light? 14    13

The trigger was losing Robin, that was the final straw.
Axl lost the three most talented members of his new vision (BH, Brain and Robin), and of course Axl never taking accountability for his own actions, and of course how he turned on Merck.

You have to think when you keep losing members of your band over a 20 year span, and there is only one person left from the original band then that person must be the problem.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Your "meltdown" happened long before Robin left. Hell, I was still posting  on HTGTH when you changed, and I haven't posted there in years.

I agree that the best members of the CD saga are gone, but not really sure why you vent that anger towards Ron. I'll be the first in line to admit he wasn't doing justice to that Bucket material when he first joined. Having said that, the guy was basically forced to learn it immediately without even getting a cd to listen to. He got to listen to it a few times on a pc. Had he admitted this in 2006 instead of years later, I think he would have avoided a LOT of that early criticism.

The guy has definitely improved since then though, for what should be obvious reasons. I am a proud Bucket nutswinger through and through, and I have no problem giving him credit where it's due.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

LOL - someone thinks losing Robin was the last straw.  I have to admit, that made me laugh REALLY hard.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

^  LOL

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Your "meltdown" happened long before Robin left. Hell, I was still posting  on HTGTH when you changed, and I haven't posted there in years.

I agree that the best members of the CD saga are gone, but not really sure why you vent that anger towards Ron. I'll be the first in line to admit he wasn't doing justice to that Bucket material when he first joined. Having said that, the guy was basically forced to learn it immediately without even getting a cd to listen to. He got to listen to it a few times on a pc. Had he admitted this in 2006 instead of years later, I think he would have avoided a LOT of that early criticism.

The guy has definitely improved since then though, for what should be obvious reasons. I am a proud Bucket nutswinger through and through, and I have no problem giving him credit where it's due.

well it really started when BH left, but I got much more critical after Robin left.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

well it really started when BH left, but I got much more critical after Robin left.

hey dave me and the giys been talking and we think your a drama quenn full of your own ego and should fuck your thread off to the garden with the other shite. P.S. Personally I like you, this was all James Idea

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

hey dave me and the giys been talking and we think your a drama quenn full of your own ego and should fuck your thread off to the garden with the other shite. P.S. Personally I like you, this was all James Idea

I've been talking to some of the guys and they think you need grammar lessons.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

I've been talking to some of the guys and they think you need grammar lessons.

You're all acting like divas. Please eat a Snickers.

Board footer