You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Re: for the the posters that doesnt like others complaining about Ron

Gong wrote:

Dave is the key.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Your "meltdown" happened long before Robin left. Hell, I was still posting  on HTGTH when you changed, and I haven't posted there in years.

I agree that the best members of the CD saga are gone, but not really sure why you vent that anger towards Ron. I'll be the first in line to admit he wasn't doing justice to that Bucket material when he first joined. Having said that, the guy was basically forced to learn it immediately without even getting a cd to listen to. He got to listen to it a few times on a pc. Had he admitted this in 2006 instead of years later, I think he would have avoided a LOT of that early criticism.

The guy has definitely improved since then though, for what should be obvious reasons. I am a proud Bucket nutswinger through and through, and I have no problem giving him credit where it's due.

well it really started when BH left, but I got much more critical after Robin left.

hey dave me and the giys been talking and we think your a drama quenn full of your own ego and should fuck your thread off to the garden with the other shite. P.S. Personally I like you, this was all James Idea

Haven't you been told before to not listen to the voices in your head?

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Your "meltdown" happened long before Robin left. Hell, I was still posting  on HTGTH when you changed, and I haven't posted there in years.

I agree that the best members of the CD saga are gone, but not really sure why you vent that anger towards Ron. I'll be the first in line to admit he wasn't doing justice to that Bucket material when he first joined. Having said that, the guy was basically forced to learn it immediately without even getting a cd to listen to. He got to listen to it a few times on a pc. Had he admitted this in 2006 instead of years later, I think he would have avoided a LOT of that early criticism.

The guy has definitely improved since then though, for what should be obvious reasons. I am a proud Bucket nutswinger through and through, and I have no problem giving him credit where it's due.

Even if he had a cd to listen to the songs, it's not exactly an easy thing to jump into Bh's shoes and play the songs perfectly. 

Yes, he butchered the solos at first.  But that's to be expected.  I really think he should have mentioned the fact that he heard them a few times on a pc back in 2006. 

Although, I still remember the story of Bh trying out for RHCP without ever hearing any of their music and getting a standing ovation from them... 16

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Olorin wrote:

He is a troll, doesnt matter if its on newgnr, mygnr, here or anywhere else. Wherever Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal is mentioned in a thread this tart is onhand to derail the topic with his "bumblefoot butchers everything, he cant play slow, waaaahhhh boohoo I want Buckethead"  waffle. Regurgitate those sentiments a few thousand times, week after week, month after month...and thats his contributions to the community. He's an insufferable bore.

And why is this shite still in the main section, what an embarressment roll

Yeah the thread you are talking about was titled is Ron a prodigy.
God forbid someone says NO and gives reasons why.

This thread was made exactly for cry babies like you who just want to cry that I dont like rons playing. 

And you are a NEWBIE, posters were doing the same thing to Robin and BH back in 2002 and no one ever had a problem with that, we just debated their playing compared to slash. 

If you done like my point of view just dont reply to them, most people can have an adult debate without getting into name calling.

Theres one cry baby here and its the guy who's got himself banned from nigh on everywhere for being so. And sorry to disappoint you, I'm a battle scarred veteran of these cesspits, not a "NEWBIE"
You think I'm referring to one thread? You've been spouting the same monotonous bitter old spiel for years and we're all sick to death of it and you.

What a farce this is, so much for the "best forum out there", where are the mods? This thread is crap and should be flushed down the shitter.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Olorin wrote:

He is a troll, doesnt matter if its on newgnr, mygnr, here or anywhere else. Wherever Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal is mentioned in a thread this tart is onhand to derail the topic with his "bumblefoot butchers everything, he cant play slow, waaaahhhh boohoo I want Buckethead"  waffle. Regurgitate those sentiments a few thousand times, week after week, month after month...and thats his contributions to the community. He's an insufferable bore.

And why is this shite still in the main section, what an embarressment roll

Yeah the thread you are talking about was titled is Ron a prodigy.
God forbid someone says NO and gives reasons why.

This thread was made exactly for cry babies like you who just want to cry that I dont like rons playing. 

And you are a NEWBIE, posters were doing the same thing to Robin and BH back in 2002 and no one ever had a problem with that, we just debated their playing compared to slash. 

If you done like my point of view just dont reply to them, most people can have an adult debate without getting into name calling.

Sorry, but Olorin is not a NEWBIE, no more than you are. But at least his posts make more sense than yours.:haha:

And you think that posts that outright bagged BH and Robin back in the day were welcome discussion as much as one for Ron now that you've created? I don't think so.

I agree on one thing though, deleting this pointless thread. big_smile

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

emo-vs-goth.jpg

Worst thread in the history of shit threads

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

I agree on one thing though, deleting this pointless thread. big_smile

+1 !!!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

Man, I am listening to one of the most bad ass jams in rock history right now....Duane fuckin' Allman throwing down on a 20 minute In Memory of Elizabeth Reed. It just makes me laugh when listening to someone with real soul and skill while reading a thread that originated from complaints about the 200th guitar player in Gnr. 16

Sky Dog wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHhKnc0XZrs

good lord I feel like I'm dying....:D

23 years old at the time. RIP Duane.

Board footer