You are not logged in. Please register or login.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Re: CD Moggs Currently Available

Gagarin

Do you get checkmate? or was very close.

Why in the @$#%@$#% (if "get rare stuff" was a real target) were many people involved with the moggs?

toodles
 Rep: 1 

toodles wrote:

Gagarin, you are obviously one of those hoarders then who is butthurt.

These multis would never ever get Checkmate or the likes, if you believe that you are an amateur with this.

For 2 months these hoarders tried to get stuff with the multis, all they got was a 1993 Dead Flowers version traded to them as a 2000 Dead Flower version with Axl and Gilby and for weeks these hoarders thought it was a real one. Until  LLL yesterday posted it and everyone laughed at these hoarders believing it was real.

And for months these hoarders have been waving the remixes in front of the fan base like we are cattle that must beg them for snippets. Well, in the last 24 hours they got their ass handed to them and we love it.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
toodles wrote:

These multis would never ever get Checkmate or the likes, if you believe that you are an amateur with this.

For 2 months these hoarders tried to get stuff with the multis, all they got was a 1993 Dead Flowers version traded to them as a 2000 Dead Flower version with Axl and Gilby and for weeks these hoarders thought it was a real one. Until  LLL yesterday posted it and everyone laughed at these hoarders believing it was real.

And for months these hoarders have been waving the remixes in front of the fan base like we are cattle that must beg them for snippets. Well, in the last 24 hours they got their ass handed to them and we love it.

This made me smile. +1 for you.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
2008 Intentions wrote:

Gagarin

Do you get checkmate? or was very close.

Why in the @$#%@$#% (if "get rare stuff" was a real target) were many people involved with the moggs?

LOL. No, no I didn't get Checkmate, nor was I close, nor was I looking for 'Checkmate'.

I used that example because that's what that posted used as an example. He equated these Moggs being released with getting an unheard song out there - which is ridiculous, as if getting these Moggs out there will cause other things to leak. Not gonna happen.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
toodles wrote:

Although I've had these files for 2-3 months, and got them from the originator, the first day they were posted, I have not been waving them around using mashups or remixes, nor have I posted them up piece-meal to drive people crazy. Nor have I been out there saying 'I have teh Moggsz!'. I wasn't anything special - I just kept following and persuing this for 2 years. Anyone of you could have gotten these files if you were so interested and looked into it and put the time in. Multitracks have become a hobby of mine, so I benifitted from that. I'm not obligated to post everything GNR related I find on the Internet because I'm on fan forums. It's not my business.

The people who had these Moggs, the one's you're talking about, were not 'hoarders' as conventionally defined. For one, they're idiots. Anyone mistaking a 1993 Dead Flowers for a 2000 Dead Flowers is a moron. And for two, they weren't supposed to have these files in the first place.

The 150 or so people who originally got these files were not supposed to post them up, talk of them publically, or give them to people who couldn't be trusted. Obviously that broke down, so then you have A giving it to B, who gives it to C, who then posts parts of them on forums and mashups. You have C out there 'hoarding it' because A trusted too much. These B and C people were the ones who would be talking about making trades in the forums and passing around samples --- and fooling for a 1993 Dead Flowers. Rule of thumb - people talking about doing trades at a MyGNR or a GNREvo, know nothing about actually doing trades. The pretenders got their ass handed to them.

Attack their lameness, I had nothing to do with that.

Posting mashups was exactly AGAINST the rules setout by the community that produced these Moggs. People there have been banned over things like this, and the people that have the skill to what is nessesary to get this audio out have stopped. Because they're in pretty real danger, and because it takes 8-12 hours to do something the size of Chinese Democracy. So, hurray for you, I guess, but this has pretty much shutdown my multitrack enthisiast friends. All was to be out there eventually, but I think we'll end up with even less, and the more these multis are out there, the less bands will agree to put thier masters in video games (which is already a dying fad).

So if you think I was among the rabble on MyGNR trying to get 'Checkmate' or Dead Flowers (haha...wow), and getting caught up in trying to sell these things (uh, wow)...you're seriously mistaken.

There was no skill involved in getting these out, and no one should be made out into a hero. Someone posted some megaupload or rapidshare links to a friend, who was dopey enough to give them to someone else, who was dopey enough to give to someone else. 2 months go by and these dopes think they're important, and finally, another dope just posts them all up.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I'm picking apart these multitracks now and "remixing" them. Will post results once I'm done. They'll be fairly amatuerish but my main aim is to reduce the clutter a wee bit.

mrbradeli
 Rep: 0 

mrbradeli wrote:

Thanks for these. Time to remaster Chinese Democracy~

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The Axlin08 "Summer of 2010" This I Love remix

The song the way God intended it to be heard.

http://rapidshare.com/files/397226712/T … _.mp3.html

I turned Robin down in the mix. Had his guitar back the orchestra, rather than the other way around. Turned Axl down a tad, turned up the orchestra a tad.

The mid section with Robin's solo backing the orchestra is fucking epic. It's sounds SOOO God damn good. Might be the best piece of music under the name Guns N' Fuckin' Roses.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

The people who had these Moggs, the one's you're talking about, were not 'hoarders'as conventionally defined. For one, they're idiots. Anyone mistaking a 1993 Dead Flowers for a 2000 Dead Flowers is a moron. And for two, they weren't supposed to have these files in the first place.

The 150 or so people who originally got these files were not supposed to post them up, talk of them publically, or give them to people who couldn't be trusted. Obviously that broke down, so then you have A giving it to B, who gives it to C, who then posts parts of them on forums and mashups. You have C out there 'hoarding it' because A trusted too much. These B and C people were the ones who would be talking about making trades in the forums and passing around samples --- and fooling for a 1993 Dead Flowers. Rule of thumb - people talking about doing trades at a MyGNR or a GNREvo, know nothing about actually doing trades. The pretenders got their ass handed to them.

Attack their lameness, I had nothing to do with that.

Posting mashups was exactly AGAINST the rules setout by the community that produced these Moggs. People there have been banned over things like this, and the people that have the skill to what is nessesary to get this audio out have stopped. Because they're in pretty real danger, and because it takes 8-12 hours to do something the size of Chinese Democracy. So, hurray for you, I guess, but this has pretty much shutdown my multitrack enthisiast friends. All was to be out there eventually, but I think we'll end up with even less, and the more these multis are out there, the less bands will agree to put thier masters in video games (which is already a dying fad).

So if you think I was among the rabble on MyGNR trying to get 'Checkmate' or Dead Flowers (haha...wow), and getting caught up in trying to sell these things (uh, wow)...you're seriously mistaken.

There was no skill involved in getting these out, and no one should be made out into a hero. Someone posted some megaupload or rapidshare links to a friend, who was dopey enough to give them to someone else, who was dopey enough to give to someone else. 2 months go by and these dopes think they're important, and finally, another dope just posts them all up.

Funny that after you say these types aren't hoarders, go into vast detail about their hoarding.

I laugh that it got out because its worthless shit that should have been unloaded ages ago. This stuff only appeals to extreme hardcores who want to play around a bit with it. The fact any value whatsoever was attached to it is a cosmic joke.

Of course there was no skill involved in getting it out. Someone at the bottom of the totem pole grew a brain and just threw it out there for everybody. The nerds higher up on the totem pole are pissed, which puts a smile on my face. What's next, you guys gonna hoard one of my grandma's turds? I must warn you in advance.... It's not worth much and if you share it with a few people, some may throw it away. If you want to savor that turd, keep it to yourself instead of belonging to a sooper sekrit club that places false value on it.

For the record, I'm not ranting against real hoarders. I understand the mentality and why it exists. It's when you're hoarding fools gold that it becomes pure satire of hoarding.

No, he "buttfucked" a community that's about multitracks, of which GNR was just a dot on the scope

If they're a "dot on the scope", why the fuck do they care?

The nerds jacked off to them long enough. Time for the normal people to play around with them for five minutes until they're sick of them. Then you guys can go back to thinking you're hoarding something.

The reason the sooper sekrit turd collecting nerds couldn't get an unheard song is because the turds they possess are WORTHLESS.

Board footer