You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: Best of 2007

Gunslinger wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Music....Libertad or [color=yellow]Ozzy[/yellow]

How could I have forgot Ozzy!!:headbang: .... but "Liberturd??"     16

Neemo wrote:

Personal...the birth of my beautiful second daughter, and the start of a new fantastic Job

Congrads on both.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Movie: Definitely The Mist. Lived up to my expectations, and is possibly the best King film yet.

Music: M.I.A.'s Kala is the album of the year hands down. Nothing even comes close to it so I'm not even gonna bother listing any runners up.

Sports: Not a Pats fan, but that is definitely the best sports story of the year. This team will be remembered for decades.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Movie: Die Hard 4.

Music: It should have been a good year for new music for me but can't help feeling disappointed. Ryan Adams put out his worst solo album to date (Easy, Tiger), Jesse Malin proved that his songwriting will never again be on par with that of "fine art of self destruction" by releasing "glitter in the gutter". The GNR leaks were exciting to witness online but the only songs I still listen to are Better and Madagascar. The Detroit Cobras released a so-so album "Tied and True" and Izzy of course served up "Miami" and "Fire"; both of which I enjoyed. In all honesty the only albums I wasn't disappointed by this year were the two Izzy released and I suspect that is because he underplays the releases.

Sport: What's that? 14 England & Scotland getting knocked out of Euro 08 was yet another disappointment for me.

AtariLegend wrote:

Movie: The Bourne Ultimatum

Music: Neon Bible - Arcade Fire

Sport: Northern Ireland, the only team that failed to qualify for the Euro's that weren't either a rubbish side or ridiculous like England...

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Movie: Into the Wild (hands down!)

Music: Gonna have to say the GNR leaks, nothing that i bought that came out this year compares to these.  Although i did find a lot of music i like better but it's all pre-2007

Personal:  My job, my girlfriend and my Honors class at college

Books: Harry Potter 7... i admit, i cried

Board footer