You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: 1 million fans to get Axl Rose on Larry King

jamester wrote:

1 million fans to get Axl Rose on Larry King

one can be hopeful?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/1-million … /?ref=home

Larry King will be leaving his show sometime in the fall. He asked his fans on Facebook who we think he should interview before he goes. I say Axl Rose! If it worked for Betty White to get her on SNL, then it can work for us. Think about it. I can't remember the last time Axl gave an interview. Can you imagine him on Larry King for an hour? As fans.. Let's demand it! INVITE FRIENDS to this page. Page created on 7/21/2010 Larry King's announcement-7/21/2010
Public Figure: 2,157 people like this.

Sky Dog wrote:

pathetic...

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Depends.  Me I think it's pathetic cause getting a MILLION people to vote on this is nearly impossible for Axl.

rose22
 Rep: 12 

rose22 wrote:

it wont happen but if it did it would be outstanding no doubt.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

A million people on Facebook alone is the gayest thing in the world, let alone 500 million users, and Larry fucking King.

No, no and for the love of God - NO.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl hates all of that stuff, and I don't blame him. They suck. Talking to some talk show host who pretends to like you, so someone watches his show.

Axl just doesn't like playing the game. And nobody is more of a 'game player' than Facebook and Larry King and late night talk shows.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah i don't think axl likes his fans "demanding" anything either....just a vibe I get from the last 10 years or so wink

That said, while I understand why he hates the media, he's so engaging as a speaker that it would be great to see him do some interviews and hear anything he might have to say.

For example,  his surprise apperance on Eddie Trunk back in 2006 (i think) was amazing, and a really entertaining listen.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Not interested.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Yeah i don't think axl likes his fans "demanding" anything either....just a vibe I get from the last 10 years or so wink

That said, while I understand why he hates the media, he's so engaging as a speaker that it would be great to see him do some interviews and hear anything he might have to say.

For example,  his surprise apperance on Eddie Trunk back in 2006 (i think) was amazing, and a really entertaining listen.

Because only somebody like Eddie would know how to talk to him. Or Kurt Loder. Or to a lesser extent John Norris.

Maybe Axl could go on Hannity... Sean seems to be a fan.

Board footer