You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: Libertad Sales Will Go Up

Saikin wrote:

Unfortunately, it's not because of their just now confirmed 3rd single Get Out the Door, but due to Scott's problems.  And it won't be significant.

No song is going to save that album.  But I'd of rather seen Let It Roll be the next single.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

who decides which songs these guys get to release?
this is jut getting worse and worse....

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I still think let it roll should have been first!!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Interesting that while we're discussing if the band is done, they release a 3rd single.  If VR was almost done, why release another single on an album that is what it is?  Like JB said, there is no saving the album at this point.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Now they're relasing the 3rd single? That album is already dead on the shelf collecting dust. It was a bust. Will stay that way.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

The fuck... who makes the call on what these guys release?  Axl?  Gravedancer would've been the best choice.  Get Out the Door is a decent tune, but it's way too repetitive.

Maybe contractually they have and it was agreed either from the getgo or somewhere down the line that a 3rd single would be released.

It might boost a few more sales but nothing significant.   I wonder if we will see a video.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

^^ I think DTJ's right. I suppose why not release a 3rd single. Can't imagine it costs very much. Anyway, I don't think we'll hear it very much, if at all. I only heard Last Fight on the radio about 3 times. I wouldn't expect a video. If so, maybe a live one edited from concert footage.

Board footer