You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Libertad Sales Will Go Up

Neemo wrote:

they'll prolly release let it roll as well...as the 4th and last single

didnt contraband have 4 singles?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

they'll prolly release let it roll as well...as the 4th and last single

didnt contraband have 4 singles?

Beats me.  Once I buy an album, I listen to the songs for what they are.  There are quite a few albums where I like the songs that weren't released more than the ones that were.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Of course sales will go up... When have sales gone down?  No one's returning the album.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Backslash wrote:

The fuck... who makes the call on what these guys release?  Axl?  Gravedancer would've been the best choice.  Get Out the Door is a decent tune, but it's way too repetitive.

The fans chose this single.  They had a big voting deal on their website where GOTD barely beat out Let It Roll.

My whole point to this thread was this.

Now that Scott is back in the news, Libertad will pick up slightly in sales.  Thier single will not effect it i believe.  It will be Scott getting arrested for 'drugs' again.

Saikin wrote:

Now that Scott is back in the news, Libertad will pick up slightly in sales.  Thier single will not effect it i believe.  It will be Scott getting arrested for 'drugs' again.

I don't know.. if I was an old fan of Scott Weiland and got reminded of him in the media like this, I'd be more keen on picking up a copy of Purple or No 4.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:
Saikin wrote:

I don't know.. if I was an old fan of Scott Weiland and got reminded of him in the media like this, I'd be more keen on picking up a copy of Purple or No 4.

So STP sales will go up as well as a result.

Someone in a band making headlines means more publicity, more publicity means more record sales.  It just happens that both VR and STP will see a jump in sales.  Hell, Scott's first solo album may even sell a few more copies than normal.

Board footer