You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Duff Leaves Jane's Addicition

Axlin16 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Reunion conspiracy starts now!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

A little surprised by this.  Not that I expected Duff to be a permanent fixture in Jane's, but that didn't last very long at all.

VR will not get back together until Slash is good and ready.  And by the looks of it, he's not all that close to finishing touring with Myles and his solo band.  But this news certainly bodes well for any VR fans out there (and I include myself in that bunch).

Obviously, Loaded is next up on Duff's plate, but that's always been more of a side project.  Of course, it's at the forefront now with VR on what seems like a neverending hiatus.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Similar to what I`d like to do if I hear LALD or KOHD one more time.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Reunion conspiracy starts now!

A VR reunion. Matt just said that they'd be restart the band in late October and they would rehearse with two potential singers.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Any reunion you guys want ... that's our specialty here.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Two potential singers? Who else, Axl?

I thought it was pretty much in concrete that Myles would be VR's next singer if it were revived.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ I wish it were, but other than fan approval I think it's sort of the opposite.

According to wiki (for what that's worth) Myles declined to audition in 2002...maybe he changed his mind now though after hanging with slash.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Yeah I don't think it'll be Myles.  If he was even in the running they'd probably have announced it by now.  It's too much of a no brainer, no big surprise deal.  No need to drag out the suspense.  So I don't think it'll be him.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

So Myles gets more out of touring with Slash solo, and is fine with that, but says no to Velvet Revolver.

Call me crazy, but that makes no sense. That's like saying you'll sing in Jerry Cantrell's solo band, but not Alice In Chains. Huh?

All I can assume is that Myles is apart of some sort of Guns N' Roses without Axl experiment that Slash & Duff have thrown around, and that VR's next singer is gonna be something more similar to Weiland.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Two potential singers? Who else, Axl?

I thought it was pretty much in concrete that Myles would be VR's next singer if it were revived.

REmember that blonde guy? That was slated to be in VR whenever they got back together? His myspace page was floated round here and his demo too.

I'm guessing he's been knocked back to choice number 2

Board footer