You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Re: Fan offers U$4000 for 2 unreleased/unheard songs

Manets wrote:

There's a dude on the other forum offering 4k for two songs! 10
Not the first time it happens.... I'm a big fan, but even if I had 4k dollars I wouldn't spend it with two SONGS! That's not the first offer like this though.

At first I thought it was AxlRoseCalifornia, that guy from Chi Dem Dot Com. He's full of bullshit, but I don't think it's him, check it out: http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/ … ard-songs/
Not the first time someone appears on that board offering thousands of dollars for unreleased/unheard songs:
http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/ … ard-track/

And there was also the guys from Chi Dem Dot Com that wanted to make a big amount of money by donations to buy the VMA02 rehearsal, right? hehe

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

it amazes me that people do this kind of thing hmm

especially since i think that the demand for unreleaed tracks is pretty much gone, sure we'd like to hear them but holy smokes

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Lame

How about we release an album FULL of unheard tracks, and make millions of fucking dollars?

Or is that too much to ask?

Sky Dog wrote:

most Gnr fans are complete idiots...and I always crack up at the VMA rehearsal talk.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Totally, I just don't get it. They act like it some fucking holy grail of unheard/unseen shit.

WHAT?

How about we pour our money and resources into finding the lost sessions from Axl, Slash, Paul, Duff, Matt & Dizzy from the mid-90's... and it's like they could care fuckin' less. THAT I could understand some fascination. VMA rehearsal, why? Because Bucket doesn't have his mask on or something? Who gives a fuck.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Lame is right. These people don't give a shit about hearing the music all they are is glory hounds. They just want their name associated with this stuff. Total losers really.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Wow.  This actually makes me ashamed to call me a GNR fan.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Have I woken up in 2007?

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

Joe Blow won't pay $7.99 for chinese democracy and this guy will pay 4k for 2 leftovers.

Board footer