You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Slash added Welcome to the Jungle to the setlist!

metallex78 wrote:

I never thought we'd see Slash playing Jungle outside of the GN'R setting, hell, I didn't think we'd ever see him play Sweet Child either, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility  of him playing more seldom played UYI tracks.

Locomotive would be fucking awesome!!!

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

can anybody in the community contact Slash's mods and ask them to ask Slash for Pretty Tied Up and Locomotive on the enxt round of the tour?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I would fly to hell and back to hear Slash play Locomotive.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I would fly to hell and back to hear Slash play Locomotive.

This.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Myles sounds just like 2002 Axl. 16

Worse. 16

In any event, Slash is kicking ass. Axl's voice is in awesome shape. Reunion needs to fucking happen. Dammit Slash and Duff, why did you sign your rights over to him?! sad

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Agreed, it's a real shame. New Guns is tight instrumentally, but only Slash can play those AFD tunes in that feel, and only Axl can sing them, and neither want to be together.

sad

Sky Dog wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Worse. 16

In any event, Slash is kicking ass. Axl's voice is in awesome shape. Reunion needs to fucking happen. Dammit Slash and Duff, why did you sign your rights over to him?! sad

cause they were idiots at the time....

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
madagas wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Worse. 16

cause they were idiots at the time....

It's a comedy of errors. It's easy to paint Axl as the bad guy because he's done a lot of shitty stuff over the years, but signing over their rights to him was THEIR decision. They fucked up. And now the fans get screwed because the only way a reunion happens is if Axl gives up control or the guys decide to be his employees. Fat chance of either happening. sad

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

I wonder how close they actually were in 2006 to reuniting.  It probably would have been as a one off (or just a few dates) and they would all go their separate ways after that.  Then there was that rumor that Axl tried to get everyone to sign over the catalog rights to the songs that just kibashed the entire thing.

They should have just let him quit during that day when they signed over the rights.  Things were already going south in the band and there was already tension all around.  Why sign them over to give him more power when they are already pissed at him for some of his actions?  Was Izzy around when this happened (I forgot when he quit)?  He would have been the one guy in the old band who wouldn't have put up with that stunt.  The other 2 guys were too fucking stoned or drunk to think well.

Board footer