You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: Loaded update (new song on espn)

mickronson wrote:

"Allright! Let the games begin..As of tonight, ESPN and Major League Baseball are using a new LOADED song called "WE WIN" off of our upcoming record for their coverage of the ALCS,NLCS and World Series game coverage....This is just the beginning, stayed tuned for info on upcoming stuff...Hold on to your hats...There is a storm a brewin!"

so new album very soon and tour...  bets on Axl turning up to 1 of the shows?? 9

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Very cool. That would be ultra-cool if Duff could've convinced Axl to perform with Loaded or possibly on the record.

Any idea on when we will hear "We Win" Mick? I've been watching both the ALCS & NLCS so far, and all i've heard is that Kid Rock track "Born Free".

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Well ESPN doesn't show the actual games, so it must've aired during their pre or post game coverage.  That's a new thing they do during Sportscenter and such.  TBS is pimping the Kid Rock tracks.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Maybe the Duff tracks is for the FOX broadcasts of the NLCS and/or World Series?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

nice stuff...good to See duff finally getting some big time recognition 9

anyone heard it yet is there a clip?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I've been watching all over, ain't heard nothing. Maybe it was just a clip for ESPN like originally stated, something for SportsCenter or Baseball Tonight.

Been watching the playoffs non-stop, TBS is playing nothing but Kid Rock, and FOX is, ironically, using the FOX football bumpers on baseball. I keep waiting for Terry, Howie and Jimmy to come on. 10

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

according to friend of a friend, it was played.. not just the once I hope neutral

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

update:
"November 7th: LOADED will be playing two songs during halftime at the Seahakws/Giants game: "WE WIN" and "FIGHT ON" This game is also Veteran’s Appreciation Day. There will be a link on the 'Hawks site with a portion of the proceeds going to the VA Hospital of Puget Sound. Stay tuned!"

the song "We Win" played on KISW after it won the 'cockfight' but I have yet to hear it myself (it was 5am uk time when it played)
Intrigued, I am

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

Once again! Tonight at 9pm pacific time(that is 5am UK time,6 am europe,etc) KISW 99.9 FM will be playing the new LOADED song "WE WIN" on the COCKFIGHT show! Listen and call in and vote! For you here in Seattle or the US the # is (206)421-ROCK or 1-800-783-ROCK. You can also email Jolene@kisw.com. KISW also... streams ...the show live on the web at www.kisw.com They also have a free Iphone app that lets you stream as well. We killed friday night...lets do it again all week and retire that motherf**ker

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

Im not willing to stay up 5am UK time to record that fucker.  I guess I could set my pc off recording from when I pass out till when I get up.. I guess..unless I pass out before I set it off.

Board footer