You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Re: Wiki Leaks

Rex wrote:

Lol you claim to be some enlightened person, but you are just repeating what the majority of people are already saying...form your own opinion.  Don't be a parrot.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Rex wrote:

Lol you claim to be some enlightened person, but you are just repeating what the majority of people are already saying...form your own opinion.  Don't be a parrot.

What is with this Enlightenment talk?

This is Liberation Rex.

We have nothing new to say, but a method to liberate that is successful.  No one does. This isn't about opinion Rex its about the truth. And the majority of people are NOT saying this. If they were there would be no need for me.

Fell free to join up and share your thoughts

You sound like a narky little bitch jump ina and have a look around if you care. You might do some good, ya even you. Who knows

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
Rex wrote:

This is Liberation Rex.

We have nothing new to say, but a method to liberate that is successful.  No one does. This isn't about opinion Rex its about the truth. And the majority of people are NOT saying this. If they were there would be no need for me.

You sound like a narky little bitch jump ina and have a look around if you care. You might do some good, ya even you. Who knows

You're nothing special my friend.  Like I said, just a parrot.  Name call all you want, I know the internet might be serious business for you. 16

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
Rex wrote:

This is Liberation Rex.

Your little 'site' is nothing but rehashing cult phenomena and throwing in insults and expletives.  There is nothing special.  There is nothing radical.  There is no liberation.  There are no messiahs changing people's lives and 'liberating' them.  It's just a bunch of 30 year old toddlers taking the internet and the gullibility of people on the internet WAY too seriously.

I'm sorry, but it is you who sounds like a snarky little self-righteous bitch with a complex. 

Oh, by the way, America has been doing that the right way since before you were born.  You're welcome.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Your little 'site' is nothing but rehashing cult phenomena and throwing in insults and expletives.  There is nothing special.  There is nothing radical.  There is no liberation.

And you know this how? Have you truthfully tried this out for yourself. There is no other way of knowing. Why would it be special? And yes there is liberation from the sense of self. Some of the biggest names n the game have verified as much. do some research, so as to form an educated opinion on a subject

Cult phenomenon? Really ? Are you telling me that this manifesto, the same one that lies at the Heart of Hinduism and Buddhism is cult phenomenon?

The same stuff Albert Einstein advocated so that we could move the reams of research past personal interest.

The same thing Walt Whitman spent his life's spreading ?

The same thing Henry David Thoreau communicates as putting an end to the core of all psychological malfunction?

You are aware what this is right? It is the  correction of human pattern recognition that allows the mind freedom from negative emotional feedback cycles (depression etc.)

How is that in any way cultish? If anything it's a psychological method.

There is no liberation.

There are over 70 men and women from all walks of life, even psychologists, who would differ on that statement.

Saikin wrote:

There are no messiahs changing people's lives and 'liberating' them.  It's just a bunch of 30 year old toddlers taking the internet and the gullibility of people on the internet WAY too seriously.

Messiah? This isn't about religion. This isn't spirituality. Those things are fairytales. This is about psychological cognition. Correcting the core defect in human psychological cognition

Saikin wrote:

I'm sorry, but it is you who sounds like a snarky little self-righteous bitch with a complex.

It doesn't matter one bit what you think I sound like. It doesn't matter what I think

If you do not  feel the moral obligation to explore a concept of such magnitude thoroughly so as to decide whether it is true or not you are a moral coward.
What is the truth of what I say beyond your opinions and mine? Can you even allow yourself to consider the possibility that this is true?

Yeah it's a big claim. But it is a big claim to ignore. To simply turn your face away without checking this out honestly to see if it is true is dishonest. You can not say this is untrue until you prove it is untrue.  And guess what. for thousands and thousands of years of human development. No one has proved this untrue.
Quite the opposite.

This is a powerful psychological recognition.  Again if you want to continue this, sign up.

Oh, by the way, America has been doing that the right way since before you were born.  You're welcome.

Doing what? I don't follow.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
Rex wrote:

You're nothing special my friend.  Like I said, just a parrot.  Name call all you want, I know the internet might be serious business for you. 16

He says^^ while slyly throwing in a backhanded insult, in an attempt to win his internet battle and protect his weakness.

You going to prove this wrong? 

There is no you.

Prove that wrong and you have won your little internet battle

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I heard all of this stuff Stepvhen YEARS AGO in philosophy class.

Nothing new.

As for WikiLinks, nothing really earth-shattering has come out of it. We all know government have their dirty little secrets, and always will, because the world is a dirty place. You've gotta be more dirty, more ruthless, and more corrupt than the next guy to win. That's just the way it's done.

So it's some big deal that Britain hid illegal weapons for the U.S.? Who's gonna stop them? The International Court? You? John Kerry?

I feel the same way about it I felt about how 'furious' the world and America was at BP for the Gulf Oil Disaster. Everyone is so pissed, yet no one has the balls to collectively not go into work tomorrow because the Master has the Slaves brainwashed, as you would say.

If everyone is so pissed off about all of this stuff, how about all of them grow a hairy pair, pick up a gun, and bust into the White House or the Queen's and cry revolution.

Nah... didn't think so. Nobody is NEAR as pissed off as they make out. They'll shake their head in disgust, run their mouth a little over their coffee and cheese danish, go to work anyways and their lives will repeat the same way again.

The world is far too passive to ever make a difference.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

No nothing new agreed.
That master slave article is an analogy for ego not society. And yes I agree the reaction to this has been weak world wide.
In fact the strongest move in this whole thing has come from the Anonymous.

4.png

The important thing in this really is how Julian is being treated by the likes of Paypal Amazon and those calling for his assassination

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Your little 'site' is nothing but rehashing cult phenomena and throwing in insults and expletives.  There is nothing special.  There is nothing radical.  There is no liberation.

And you know this how? Have you truthfully tried this out for yourself. There is no other way of knowing. Why would it be special? And yes there is liberation from the sense of self. Some of the biggest names n the game have verified as much. do some research, so as to form an educated opinion on a subject

Cult phenomenon? Really ? Are you telling me that this manifesto, the same one that lies at the Heart of Hinduism and Buddhism is cult phenomenon?

The same stuff Albert Einstein advocated so that we could move the reams of research past personal interest.

The same thing Walt Whitman spent his life's spreading ?

The same thing Henry David Thoreau communicates as putting an end to the core of all psychological malfunction?

You are aware what this is right? It is the  correction of human pattern recognition that allows the mind freedom from negative emotional feedback cycles (depression etc.)

How is that in any way cultish? If anything it's a psychological method.

There is no liberation.

There are over 70 men and women from all walks of life, even psychologists, who would differ on that statement.

Saikin wrote:

There are no messiahs changing people's lives and 'liberating' them.  It's just a bunch of 30 year old toddlers taking the internet and the gullibility of people on the internet WAY too seriously.

Messiah? This isn't about religion. This isn't spirituality. Those things are fairytales. This is about psychological cognition. Correcting the core defect in human psychological cognition

Saikin wrote:

It doesn't matter one bit what you think I sound like. It doesn't matter what I think

If you do not  feel the moral obligation to explore a concept of such magnitude thoroughly so as to decide whether it is true or not you are a moral coward.
What is the truth of what I say beyond your opinions and mine? Can you even allow yourself to consider the possibility that this is true?

Yeah it's a big claim. But it is a big claim to ignore. To simply turn your face away without checking this out honestly to see if it is true is dishonest. You can not say this is untrue until you prove it is untrue.  And guess what. for thousands and thousands of years of human development. No one has proved this untrue.
Quite the opposite.

This is a powerful psychological recognition.  Again if you want to continue this, sign up.

Doing what? I don't follow.

Yes cult phenomena.  Neo-Nazi's take Christian scripture to the extreme.  They are considered a cult.

Didn't some guy use religion to try and make thousands of people kill themselves by drinking kool aid?  That's a cult.

There's religion, and then there's radical religion.  It happens with EVERY religion.

And wow, over 70 people believe in your 'ideas?'  More people have believed in the Sham Wow! and they don't work nearly as good as the tv says. 

I'm sorry, but claiming something is valid because "over 70 people" believe in it is a fucking joke.  Statistically that's not even a drop in the ocean. 

That would be like me taking a cup, filling it with water from the ocean, and claiming there are no fish because there's none in my cup. 

You my friend need a bigger cup.  Reading more philosophy will act as your bigger cup.  I thought this stuff was cool once upon a time too, then I started to learn more and realized I really don't know anything.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

No nothing new agreed.
That master slave article is an analogy for ego not society. And yes I agree the reaction to this has been weak world wide.

Over 70 people is not world wide.  That's not even half of this forums users.  And this forum is small.  I have more people at my place of work than that, and we are an incredibly small business.

Board footer