You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Perth, Australia - December 11, 2010 (Perth Motorplex)

Aussie wrote:

Yeah they really do seem quite tight together.  That was my thought too Monkeychow they feel more like a band than past versions.   They all appear to genuinely get on really well and were continually joking around with each other.

Frank was great, like all the other guys really friendly and very obliging.  I don't know how sociable I would be after performing a 2.5 hour set but he and the others all seemed quite friendly and in good spirits.  Frank was still hobbling around due to his inury.  I asked him if he did it while he was pissed but he said he actually tore his calf muscle during the gig in Sydney, although fortunately it hasn't affected his drumming.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

How did you get after show passes?

Am I missing something?

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Somone I know had a spare one and was kind enough to offer it to me since they knew how much of a tragic fan I am.  I honestly don't know how they got them though.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

very jealous mate!  I'm glad you could get one.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Very cool.

Aussie, you should've wore your Axl Halloween costume to the show, then went backstage as that! 16

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

^ Haha yeah classic, now that would make for some VERY funny photos.  I would need to be well pissed to ever contemplate something like that.  Although I probably wouldn't have made it through the show, I would have gotten beaten up by all the bogans before hand for wearing tight white bike shorts.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Seriously, they would beat you up for something like that?

I'd just figure everyone would laugh at you, get drunk, and wanna have their picture with you. 14

I would've loved to see Tommy Stinson get his picture taken with "Axl".

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

True most people would probably just laugh.  But you would cop a mountain of shit for it too.

Board footer