You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

-D- wrote:

Iron man 3

and yes it was bad fuckin ass

hell yeah it was!! 9

NoKnownName
 Rep: 11 

NoKnownName wrote:

I just witnessed the glory of Pirahnaconda.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Saw Star Trek: Into Darkness today for my birthday. It was really good. Not sure if I enjoyed it more than the previous film/reboot. Benedict was an amazing villain and tried some new elements and old Trek lore. Won't spoil the film for others.

Haven't seen it, but once I heard Benedict was playing the villain I could hardly believe it. This great stage actor in a Hollywood popcorn movie? Can't wait to see it.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Star Trek: Into Darkness was AWESOME!

Great story, great effects, great action, great pacing. I'd even say it was better than the last one.

Fully pumped to see what JJ does with new Star Wars now!!!

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Just saw Mama last night. Lots of creepiness, and an all around solid horror flick. I was excited for it when I read that the writers were proteges of Guillermo del Toro.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Great story, great effects, great action, great pacing. I'd even say it was better than the last one.

Yes! Saw it last week, fucking awesome.  I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but that was a hell of a twist at the end.

Me_Wise_Magic

smoke wrote:

Just saw Mama last night. Lots of creepiness, and an all around solid horror flick. I was excited for it when I read that the writers were proteges of Guillermo del Toro.

Yeah Mama was a solid flick for the most part. Just the ending and certain parts needed work.

Me_Wise_Magic

metallex78 wrote:

Oh same here man. He's going to do some great things with that film. You are going to love it, Pollux. cool

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:
smoke wrote:

Yeah Mama was a solid flick for the most part. Just the ending and certain parts needed work.

Agreed- majority of the flick was creepy, original, and atmospheric. The last 20 mins or so turned Mama into Gollum. She works best in quick jump scares, and sort of fell apart when you're just looking at her for minutes at a time.

Me_Wise_Magic

smoke wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:
smoke wrote:

Agreed- majority of the flick was creepy, original, and atmospheric. The last 20 mins or so turned Mama into Gollum. She works best in quick jump scares, and sort of fell apart when you're just looking at her for minutes at a time.

I was thinking the same thing. smile

Board footer