You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Re: Seven

Dadud wrote:

So apparently someone found a clip from RiR 2001 and did some thinking, and came up with the speculation that it may be Seven, or even Ides of March

Whats your thoughts?

Personally, i think its part of a song we haven't heard yet. it sounds too refined to be just a random solo.

Sky Dog wrote:

Well, it ain't exactly Duane Allman and Dickey Betts blowing through a literally mind blowing 15 minute Whipping Post. But, it could be one of the 800 song ideas that Axl never put vocals on.:P

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It could well be...then again guys like bucket have a lot of musical ability, so i wouldn't put it past being an extended improvisional thingie either cos it is quite noodly in places....does make me wonder what cool shit could be out there though.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It's probably just an instrumental jam, but if it's an actual song - i'd dig it.

Nice slow burn. Very avante garde.

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:

it's a Red Hot Chilli Peppers song they jammed on...can't remember the title now though

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

It's a slowed-down "Whitewash" off Buckethead's "Colma" CD. Rumor debunked. BOOM!

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t66chYSdUOg

I COULD HAVE LIED-RHCP....They jammed on the riff...go to 2.00 and listen to the solo too

kaboom

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

So which one is it...RHCP or Whitewash?

It's weird.. finding an instrumental jam and then basically connecting it to any unheard GNR song just becuase...there's music with no lyrics and then..pooofff...that must be seven.

based on what???

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i dunno whitewash but it doest really sound like I could have lied...to me anyway ... kinda the same ... but not really, unless Robin is trying to play the Flea's part on guitar and Bucket is just messin around

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Board footer