You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: The BATMAN Thread

RussTCB wrote:

removed

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Sounds a fun game 16

Hidden Text:

When watching the film it was pretty clear to me that they wanted to imply he was dead. If I hadn't kept up with TDK rumours on the net it'd have never crossed my mind he might still be alive. I never really bought the Dent's dead but Two Face lives theory despite it's plausability in movie terms, simply because it doesn't fit with the world Nolan's created. Dent became and was Two Face, Two Face was Dent after Dent had his face burnt off and his mind corrupted by Joker, he didn't suddenly grow another soul or anything that could live on if Dent ever died, that sort of stuff doesn't happen in Nolans Gotham. I suppose in reality the real Harvey Dent died when he became Two Face, the man of great morals and spirit was gone even though he hadn't physically died.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Since the Riddler is a rumored villian, here's a fanmade poster.

tdkreturns-fanposter.jpg

A friend of mine at another forum suggested an idea for the Riddler.  They should make his a Zodiac like character.  Someone who is never shown through the whole movie, but writes to newspapers and leaves his riddles to his crimes.  That would be an excellent idea i feel.  5

This is a damn good fan made poster!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That looks professional it's so good.

I also agree if they do The Riddler, it needs to be a darker character with the same kind of twist you suggested. Not like the over-the-top campy version from 60's Batman & Batman Forever.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

That looks professional it's so good.

I also agree if they do The Riddler, it needs to be a darker character with the same kind of twist you suggested. Not like the over-the-top campy version from 60's Batman & Batman Forever.

Definently true.  They really need to keep the whole dark theme going, because it is really working for them. 

They need a dark Riddler, but dark in a way where it's not the Joker all over again.  The Joker is a narcisist, and they can do wonders with that and really play on it.  The more i think about it, the more i think a Zodiac style Riddler could work. 

The Riddler could always just 'dissappear' at the end of the movie, having never been caught or anything. 

If someone hadn't have told me this is a fanmade poster, i would never have guessed it.  It looks VERY professional.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah...given the rest of the series I think Riddler would be done well as well...these people seem to understand the characters and want to make them real-worldly. That's assuming its made by Nolan and co again.

My local DJ was saying that its going to be Catwoman played by Cher..which sounds like the worst idea ever...so i'm sure it won't be cher.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Yeah...given the rest of the series I think Riddler would be done well as well...these people seem to understand the characters and want to make them real-worldly. That's assuming its made by Nolan and co again.

My local DJ was saying that its going to be Catwoman played by Cher..which sounds like the worst idea ever...so i'm sure it won't be cher.

Cher as Catwoman- what a way to follow up the Joker. 14

I still say they should NOT bring back Catwoman.  Ever.  Or the Penguin.  Or Mr. Freeze- Mr Arnold forever destroyed that character as far as i'm concerned.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'd be ok with catwoman as long as its done well...like not someone like cher..but if they do it in a respectful way to the character and not like Hally Berry nonense....and since The Dark Knight's plot essentially

Hidden Text:

leaves the love interest spot for bats now wide open

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think all the characters could be brought back, if the camp is toned down, with the exception of a few.

No Robin
No Catwoman
No Batgirl
No Penguin

Other than that, they're set. Mr. Freeze as a deranged scientist, without the Ahnuld thing would work, I think Poison Ivy as a modern day environmentalist nut would work, the Riddler could work if done as described above.

Board footer