You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Better Official Single 12/02/08

Sky Dog wrote:

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/c … ock+Tracks

Chinese Democracy #11 on the current Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks chart...continues to slip. Better not in the top 20.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

indestructable is still in the top 10? holy fuck, that came out like 8 months ago

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Indestructible, THE ALBUM, was released in June.  The single though wasn't released until the end of September, so it's not quite 8 months old.  More like 2 and half.  Pretty good run nonetheless.

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

faldor wrote:

Indestructible, THE ALBUM, was released in June.  The single though wasn't released until the end of September, so it's not quite 8 months old.  More like 2 and half.  Pretty good run nonetheless.

It's an easily accessible track, but nothing earth shattering.  I have the album, and like it most when having a few cold ones with buddies.  GNR, if they chose, could put out an album full of these types of songs, but chose to try and craft something deeper, and more sophisticated, which may not be as radio friendly, but is more rewarding in the long run.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Where is the video Axl promised?

axlcrazy
 Rep: 4 

axlcrazy wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Soon is the word.:laugh:

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
axlcrazy wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Soon is the word.:laugh:

Dexter wrote:

Soon is the word as in a week or so.

he didnt promise. so i wouldnt expect anything.... and i would go with the "or so" part of the quote 16 who knows how long that is

Board footer