You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Angel Down Selling Out

Neemo wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

I feel sorry for those getting a clean version of the album. I hate that shit. Happened to me when I bought that 2 cd set Garage Days Metallica released in 98.

yeah that happened to me when i bought the world needs a hero by Megadeth...but i got lucky and found it used at another store and traded the booklet for booklet....cuz the only differnece is the artwork....i think 18 16

actually Dave mustaine is great for that, he has that old school knack for not using profanity when writing songs. not that have the word "FUCK" screamed every so often is a bad thing 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:

I went to my local Best Buy and they diddn't have it.  I then went across the street to Circuit City and they had 2 copies.  I bought one.

I have to say though, that if Axl wasn' t on this record, I would not have bought it.  It is okay but it's not grand or anything.

A lot of the songs are just to 80s to me. 

And I only paid $12.99 for it too, which is very reasonable but the packaging was cheaply done in my opinion but if that keeps the cost down, then cool.

I am curious if Bach goes on tour and does Stuck Inside, I wonder who he will get to sing Axl's parts because again, if Axl wasn't on this record, I wouldn't even have picked it up.

12.99 is a rip off, though the major record companies have kept it quiet, most major new releases recently have been 9.99 across the board. So its no excuse for shitty packaging.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:

What's this about shitty packaging?  One of those cardboard things?  Damn, I hate those.  Mine was in a regular jewel-case, with foldout booklet and everything.  Guess living in Japan still has 1 or 2 benefits.

AtariLegend wrote:

There are very few stores aware of its existence over here, thats why I didn't get it.

Dreamline wrote:

What's this about shitty packaging?  One of those cardboard things?  Damn, I hate those.  Mine was in a regular jewel-case, with foldout booklet and everything.  Guess living in Japan still has 1 or 2 benefits.

Mine is the cardboard as well.   Didn't Baz use his own money for this entire record or fund most of it?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Didn't Baz use his own money for this entire record or fund most of it?

Yeah, and thats why there's like two copies in each state.:haha:

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

haha karma 14

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

I can't even find it to download anywhere!

Synyster Gates wrote:

I can't even find it to download anywhere!

then buy it hmm

Board footer