You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: Noel loves new GN’R album (but he hasn’t heard it)

Bono wrote:
Cav wrote:

There are some terrible review, Kerrang gave it 2 K's and gave Linkin bloody park live at milton bloody keynes 4 k's. It was just plain wrong.

Linkin Park's last album (minutes to Midnight) is better than Chinese Democracy. At least in my opinion it is and I'm not even a Linkin Park fan. Just thought that album was pretty stellar.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Bono wrote:
Cav wrote:

There are some terrible review, Kerrang gave it 2 K's and gave Linkin bloody park live at milton bloody keynes 4 k's. It was just plain wrong.

Linkin Park's last album (minutes to Midnight) is better than Chinese Democracy. At least in my opinion it is and I'm not even a Linkin Park fan. Just thought that album was pretty stellar.

I was into Linkin Park's first album, but since then I really can't stand them.  Can't say I heard the entire album, but from what I heard I wouldn't want to anyway.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
faldor wrote:

I was into Linkin Park's first album, but since then I really can't stand them.  Can't say I heard the entire album, but from what I heard I wouldn't want to anyway.

There's alot of really good songs on their new(most recent) album:
Given Up
Bleed it Out
Shadow of the Day
In Pieces
Hands Held High
Valentines Day

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

linkin park, please ,give me a break.

Cav
 Rep: 1 

Cav wrote:
mickronson wrote:
Cav wrote:

Kerrang havent known what good rock is for at least 15 years
Seriously, the digital tv radio channel they have play nothing but, what sounds like, the same song all fucking day.. if it were not for the talkin inbetween you wouldnt know when the song finished and the next one started.

Indeed. It has been a long long time since Kerrang was worth the fee.

Cav
 Rep: 1 

Cav wrote:
Bono wrote:
Cav wrote:

I personally thought it was univentive and really just the sort of album you'd expect from a fomula'd metal band such as Linkin Park.

But that is really besides the point. I was refering to the Live album, on which they don't even do themselves justice.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

linkin park makes me want to puke. mad

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Bono wrote:
faldor wrote:

There's alot of really good songs on their new(most recent) album:
Given Up
Bleed it Out
Shadow of the Day
In Pieces
Hands Held High
Valentines Day

I know I've heard Shadow of the Day, and I can't say I like that song.  It's not terrible, but I could do without ever hearing it again.  I'm sure I've heard a few of the other songs on Sirius, I just don't know them by name.

Board footer