You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Re: U2 - Acoustic Achtung Babies

Von wrote:

I'm up, too. I assume you, Bono, and I will be the first here to hear it.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Von wrote:

I'm up, too. I assume you, Bono, and I will be the first here to hear it.

Haha yeah it's pretty crazy. there's over 400 members logged in at interference right now waiting as well. I imagine it's roughly the same at zootopia.com and atu2.com. This song is gonna skyrocket to #1 on the itunes chart before anyone even listens to it! 16

Von

Von wrote:

I hope so. They deserve it. If GN'R had a tenth of the marketing and management skills behind them that U2 does, man would things be different around here.

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:
Von wrote:

I hope so. They deserve it. If GN'R had a tenth of the marketing and management skills behind them that U2 does, man would things be different around here.

Bono

Bono wrote:
Von wrote:

So true. At least as far as excitement and attitude on the Gn'R forums.  Interference is over 650 signed in members now. That place will have over 1500 members logged in by 3:00 EST.  U2 isn't affraid to talk about their own album and since December they've managed to create ths massive buzz within their fanbase. It's unparalleled I think.  Imagine Axl just acted normal here and there 14

Bono

Bono wrote:

I was wrong! YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT! YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT!!! People are downloading it off itunes right now!!!! I don't have itunes on this computer though so FUCK I gotta wait. Arrgghhhh! Only available in the US right now.

justbill

justbill wrote:

No "exclusive rights" here my friend -- You can now purchase the single on iTunes. The single is 3:24 in length...

Von

Von wrote:

Shit, I don't have iTunes either. Someone needs to get at this. I've only ever bought mp3s off Amazon (and those Chinese Democracy downloads Best Buy gave away).

Bono

Bono wrote:

I know this is shit. I'm waiting for someone at interfernec to get into decoded inot mp3 and upload a file. They're prepared and have an e-mailing list of eveyone who wants the link. Hopefully I have it within a few minutes

justbill

justbill wrote:

iTunes Cover Art... I took a quick screenshot.

1z21028.jpg

Board footer