You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Lars Comments on "Better" Video

misterID wrote:

Mikka... Let it go already.  Who cares? It doesn't matter. And no one here knows Axl in any kind of compacity to make any kind of lengthy argument about his mental health.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I think SKippy is right. Axl blames EVERYBODY and have u ever heard him take ANY blame whatsoever for any of this shit?

A definition for insane is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Axl does the same shit over and over.... the result ain't changing

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

This is by far the stupidest thread we've ever had on this site. And the longer you guys string it along, the more ridiculous the posts get and the more ridiculous you look. Yes, you all look just plain dumb. Save yourselves anymore public humiliation, will ya? Show some respect for yourself and for people you don't even know.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Paxcow wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Then tell me what Del's doing for his living, since you got so offended. Tell me what Tommy worked before he joined GN'R. Tell me what Beta's job was. Try to deny it with some proof.

del is guns n roses' tour manager. i'm sure you'll find some way to insult him about that. 17

Yeah but the question is what was he doing from 1994-2001/2003-2005.

At least recently, we know he's been pushing the re-release of Language of Fear.

bigbri wrote:

This is by far the stupidest thread we've ever had on this site. And the longer you guys string it along, the more ridiculous the posts get and the more ridiculous you look. Yes, you all look just plain dumb. Save yourselves anymore public humiliation, will ya? Show some respect for yourself and for people you don't even know.

I thought we decided a few pages back we were going to totally trash this thread just for the hell of it? 1419

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Without a personal examination, one-on-one, no one can firmly diagnose the man's problems, if there are any. Period.

And you call Axl a 13-year old for walking off stage? What about the 13-year olds in the fuckin' crowd throwing shit? When Axl shows up, he owes you a show, but he doesn't owe you a babysitting service. I can firmly understand that being a deal breaker, and I suggest anyone that gets pissed that he walked off, find the guy that threw the coin, and beat the mother fucker 'til he's dead.

I guess i'm an anti-social type now for saying that.

Like I said, it's bullshit that things get thrown. Like I said, most of the "psych" stuff is bullshit. Case in point, the psych major saying people should beat the guy who threw the coin 'til he's dead. Reading the books and applying the knowledge are two different things. I wonder how that'd fly in the ol' doctor's office. I don't care if he's "bipolar" or "antisocial", the dude's not all there and it really doesn't matter past that what label he has. I'm not interested in the psych terms that, a lot of the time, people use as excuses to make themselves feel better and doctors throw out there to get people in the examination chairs and money in their pockets. And if he's mentally stable and is doing this shit, he's simply a dick. Beating the fuck out of the idiot who threw the coin isn't going to make anyone happier about the situation and doesn't redeem shit. And his bullshit with showing up late is insulting to everyone from the management down to the band to the crew to the fans. If there's a time on the ticket, the band should start around that time. Everyone else in the band wanted to. But, they allowed Axl to become even more empowered and spoiled and that's what it amounted to. When people buy a ticket, it's your job to do shit right.

Axl fucked around probably 95% of people who were in his life. The fact that he's released one album in 15 years and can't keep a band together or tour is just more evidence that he's either not there or he's a huge asshole. And his "psychiatrists" obviously aren't helping him any. The only thing Axl has going right now is hindsight, because we know now no one died at any of those shows.

It doesn't matter which way you go about it, the end result is still the same.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I dont believe Axl is mentally ill. I have looked at his behaviour over the years, heard his lyrics, read the accounts of people around him and have for some time I have suspected him as being on the autistic spectrum.
I could write a bloody book explaining why I suspect this. I also think he got diagnosed during the years in the wilderness and to me this explains why people around him are much more understanding of his unusual behaviour nowadays.
Even if he isnt, I'd still wager he has been diagnosed with a neurological condition rather than a mental illness.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
bigbri wrote:

cause people, like in the post above yours, keep saying shit that doesn't add anything to the disccussion. the original argument or disagreement isn't even in play any more. people are disagreeing without listening and arguing and stating thier opinions that aren't even opposing to the persons they are trying to argue with.

So...

Lars Ulrich, huh?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Brett wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Without a personal examination, one-on-one, no one can firmly diagnose the man's problems, if there are any. Period.

And you call Axl a 13-year old for walking off stage? What about the 13-year olds in the fuckin' crowd throwing shit? When Axl shows up, he owes you a show, but he doesn't owe you a babysitting service. I can firmly understand that being a deal breaker, and I suggest anyone that gets pissed that he walked off, find the guy that threw the coin, and beat the mother fucker 'til he's dead.

I guess i'm an anti-social type now for saying that.

Like I said, it's bullshit that things get thrown. Like I said, most of the "psych" stuff is bullshit. Case in point, the psych major saying people should beat the guy who threw the coin 'til he's dead. Reading the books and applying the knowledge are two different things. I wonder how that'd fly in the ol' doctor's office. I don't care if he's "bipolar" or "antisocial", the dude's not all there and it really doesn't matter past that what label he has. I'm not interested in the psych terms that, a lot of the time, people use as excuses to make themselves feel better and doctors throw out there to get people in the examination chairs and money in their pockets. And if he's mentally stable and is doing this shit, he's simply a dick. Beating the fuck out of the idiot who threw the coin isn't going to make anyone happier about the situation and doesn't redeem shit. And his bullshit with showing up late is insulting to everyone from the management down to the band to the crew to the fans. If there's a time on the ticket, the band should start around that time. Everyone else in the band wanted to. But, they allowed Axl to become even more empowered and spoiled and that's what it amounted to. When people buy a ticket, it's your job to do shit right.

Axl fucked around probably 95% of people who were in his life. The fact that he's released one album in 15 years and can't keep a band together or tour is just more evidence that he's either not there or he's a huge asshole. And his "psychiatrists" obviously aren't helping him any. The only thing Axl has going right now is hindsight, because we know now no one died at any of those shows.

It doesn't matter which way you go about it, the end result is still the same.

Actually I suggest the crowd who theorhetically going to riot, to kill the guy that incited it - not Axl - the coin thrower. Sure it doesn't help anything, but they're going to riot anyways. In theory.

As for the lateness, there's no excuse for that. Then when you're asked straight up about it, suddenly "well it was cool when Led Zeppelin did it", sounds like a 13 year old defending an argument.

Concerning punctuality, Axl Rose is definitively the most unprofessional entertainer to ever take the stage.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I dont believe Axl is mentally ill. I have looked at his behaviour over the years, heard his lyrics, read the accounts of people around him and have for some time I have suspected him as being on the autistic spectrum.
I could write a bloody book explaining why I suspect this. I also think he got diagnosed during the years in the wilderness and to me this explains why people around him are much more understanding of his unusual behaviour nowadays.
Even if he isnt, I'd still wager he has been diagnosed with a neurological condition rather than a mental illness.

wow! so now axl is rainman? 14
if only my imagination were as colorful as yours.

Board footer