You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

Re: Happy Birthday... Axl

BurningHills wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Happy birthday - let us know when you grow up!

Well, that was totally fucking uncalled for.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
BurningHills wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Damn Buzz you're usually just negative but now you're just being a douche...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
BurningHills wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

welcome back Burning Hills! big_smile 16 19

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
strat0 wrote:
BurningHills wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

The guy acts like he's 16, it's a valid statement.  He's 47.  47.  Not 16, not 18, not 22.  So happy fucking birthday to the child that will never be a man.

Calm down already.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
strat0 wrote:
BurningHills wrote:

The guy acts like he's 16, it's a valid statement.  He's 47.  47.  Not 16, not 18, not 22.  So happy fucking birthday to the child that will never be a man.

Jeez dude cut that shit out. You don't have to always do your same shtick on every single thread. Give it a fucking rest. You don't like him, we know.

I'm a little late, but happy birthday Axl!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Neemo wrote:
BurningHills wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

welcome back Burning Hills! big_smile 16 19

I thought about saying something, but I figured i'd just let you guys handle it. 14

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
strat0 wrote:

Jeez dude cut that shit out. You don't have to always do your same shtick on every single thread. Give it a fucking rest. You don't like him, we know.

No, you don't know.  I barely even post here anymore, so don't tell me it's in every thread...it's not.  Plenty of others have taken Axl to task, not me (for the most part).  More and more people are seeing him for what he is, which is a good thing.

If you think I don't like Axl, then you haven't actually read a word I've written.  You've seen what you wanted to see.  I used to admire Axl probably more than anybody here.  However, I see him for what he is.  That doesn't mean I hate him, that doesn't mean I don't like him. 

His act was ok when he was 24 and I was 12.  Only at some point in my life somebody stopped me and forced me to accept responsibility for my actions.  It's one of the keys to growing up.  Axl hasn't gotten there yet, and if he hasn't by the age of 47, it's likely he never will.  Sad.  So much wasted potential.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Dude I've known you on this board for a couple years now. Its always been your thing and thats fine. Bu damn man, on a happy birthday Axl thread you still have to be negative.

I don't like, for example, U2. It would be like me going to a U2 thread and talking about how overrated they are, this, that, whatever.

That's my point. Nothing personal.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Reality doesn't take birthdays off.  In fact, a birthday is the perfect time to assess someone's life to date.  Nothing I said was negative, it was a fair point.  Nothing I said after that was negative, it was all the truth.  I can't help it if people choose to view reality as negative - it is what it is.

I don't post at other sites like Jarmo's because I choose not to.  That place is only to love the new band and they are welcome to it.  Any thread here about Axl is fair game to discuss, well, Axl, whether it be Axl talks to whoever or happy birthday Axl.  Nowhere does it say to only post if you're going to jizz all over him.

Board footer