You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

Re: What's Your Least favorite song on CD?

bucketfan wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Scraped. I just can't get into it, and Bucket's solo is atrocious, the worst one by far on CD.

I think it's Ron doing that solo mate.  I only hear bucket right at the end doing a tiny bit of the outro before and after the keys part.

My least favorite song is either Better or TIL, I'll vote for Better seeing as it hasn't been done yet.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
bucketfan wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Scraped. I just can't get into it, and Bucket's solo is atrocious, the worst one by far on CD.

I think it's Ron doing that solo mate.  I only hear bucket right at the end doing a tiny bit of the outro before and after the keys part.

My least favorite song is either Better or TIL, I'll vote for Better seeing as it hasn't been done yet.

Ron does the first solo, Bucket does the outro.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Saikin wrote:
bucketfan wrote:
bigbri wrote:

No wonder I hate it. Wow. That means the three worst solos for me are his. Ouch.

I need to read my liner notes.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

isn't this the exact same thing as the elimination thread? EXACT!

If by "Exact" you mean "Exact OPPOSITE"!!  Then, yeah, I suppose you can say they're exact. 14

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

isn't this the exact same thing as the elimination thread? EXACT!

If by "Exact" you mean "Exact OPPOSITE"!!  Then, yeah, I suppose you can say they're exact. 14

quit stalking me.

AtariLegend wrote:

"Scraped"

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Saikin wrote:
bucketfan wrote:

No wonder I hate it. Wow. That means the three worst solos for me are his. Ouch.

I need to read my liner notes.

Doesn't say much, does it? 

I voted Shackler's.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

Scraped by a landslide.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Catcher In The Rye

Board footer