You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Axl Rose Insists Original Guns N' Roses Lineup Is Dead and Buried

bigbri wrote:

Why?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
madagas wrote:

that's no hoax.....too much detail in certain parts.

I wasn't saying it was a hoax, but it's just incredible that in one of Axl's first interviews since CD he would simply put down the old guys, & the records that made him great.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I always listen when Axl speaks. His words are heavy as fuck everytime.

The thing with Slash is...it's this hatred piled up for maaaaaany years. Slash kept going, Axl kept quiet and then one day the gates couldn't hold anymore and it all came down. Like we see now.

While Slash did some little picking here and there thru the years..one remark there..one remark here..Axl didn't say shit.

Then it all came out like a giant waterfall and fuck, I love it.

I'm sorry but I find it damn entertaining. I don't take offense for either of them. I mean, who gives a shit what they mean? I think it's all a damn good laugh and highly entertaining to see them go at each other. I'm just happy that after all those years, the other guy, Axl, finally shoots back. And he shoots back so well it was worth the wait!

Come on, no one here can say they would rather be without this...

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I have a question for you, Axl. Where the fuck are you and why do these strange interviews keep popping with little or not mention of the album we've been waiting for for 15 years.

Why are you wasting your time with what Slash and the rest of GN'R are doing if you're totally past it? How can two grown ass men still be playing little kids games with each other.

Do you even have an opinion that is from your own thoughts and feelings or is everything just a PRing, politicing scheme?

You want to talk about politics, Axl? It appears to me that you're engaging in the same 'games' as those you are accusing.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
DCK wrote:

The thing with Slash is...it's this hatred piled up for maaaaaany years. Slash kept going, Axl kept quiet and then one day the gates couldn't hold anymore and it all came down. Like we see now.

While Slash did some little picking here and there thru the years..one remark there..one remark here..Axl didn't say shit.

I'm sorry but I find it damn entertaining. I don't take offense for either of them. I mean, who gives a shit what they mean? I think it's all a damn good laugh and highly entertaining to see them go at each other. I'm just happy that after all those years, the other guy, Axl, finally shoots back. And he shoots back so well it was worth the wait!

agreed. it's entertaining and informative. also it's frustrating and sad. it's not a feel good interview.

Sky Dog wrote:
DCK wrote:

it is entertaining...and you forgot to mention the multiple lawsuits Slash filed against AxL. Friends don't sue other friends...simple as that.

However, time for Axl to shut up. He said his piece and should let it go....talk about your current project and bandmates or don't talk at all.:haha:

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Agreed. Now he's done with Slash. Move on. Slash taken care of. Now I wanna hear about Chinese Democracy instead.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

exactly. i don't want to hear either one of them talk about the other anymore. we all know how they feel about each other. let's all move on. i wanna hear about chinese democracy and a tour.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

so if a guy with holds millions of dollars from u and is trying to cheat u out of royalties, u wouldnt sue?

Come on

I just wish Slash would take the gloves off and fire back. THAT would be entertaining.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

All Slash has to do now is keep on smiling and being an amicable sort of chap and he will have the majority of the public on his side. This is great publicity for the "Slash and Freinds" album.
If I were him I would send Axl a "thank you" card and a box of chocolates.

Board footer