You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Wrestling thread

AtariLegend wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Why what's happened to Hardy?

Do you want me to spoil SmackDown! for you... ?

Its a 5 man elimination tag at Survivor Series, if he appears then it won't have anything to do with SmackDown!...

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Ah I see I didn't realise it was an elimination match, I thought he was having a 1 on 1 with MVP.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

RAW was really good last night. It was the best one I've seen in quite a while. Leading off the show with a big name wrestler IN A MATCH is a great idea. And the Ric Flair story is off to a great start, I only hope that he doesn't need help to win other matches. I'd like to see someone tap out to the figure 4, or get clearly beat by him.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

What's the "Ric Flair story"?

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Jameslofton wrote:

What's the "Ric Flair story"?

Vince basically said to him the next time he loses he has to retire. Meaning he most likely won't lose until Wrestlemania next year. He started off by beating Orton on Raw (with help from Jericho).

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

It guarantees Flair wrestling time, and matches against some notable heels I assume. The only problem is, since he said he would never retire, he would have to lose to end his career, which would be against his will.

AtariLegend wrote:

It also means that if WWE go with a possible "Triple H vs Shawn Micheals" tongue match in March, then their is a slight chance Flair might get his final title run.

F*ck Fear
 Rep: 4 

F*ck Fear wrote:

I've been watching Raw more lately. Only because Chris Jericho is back. So far, they haven't fucked up his return, but that is something that can change on one night.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

It also means that if WWE go with a possible "Triple H vs Shawn Micheals" tongue match in March, then their is a slight chance Flair might get his final title run.

I see Flair winning the title then retiring the RAW after a PPV.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

This weeks should be a good show. Three hours for the 15th Anniversary of Raw. I think Hogan, Stone Cold and others are going to be there, not sure though.

Board footer