You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Slash Basically Blaming Axl

AtariLegend wrote:

The final 40 seconds...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

All this proves is Slash is a major 'face' when it comes to working the camera.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Absolutely.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Never seen that before.  It was interesting.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I saw this years ago. Probably ten years ago at least. Nothing he says is shocking. In fact it's to be expected. Just look at the new version of Guns n' Roses. That's a wicked indication of how things were likley going with old Gn'R. I'd say this shit too if I was in Slash's position. Why the fuck would he want to sit around and do fuck all. He's  musician. Axl's a reclusive procrastinator.   I don't see Slash working anything here. Likely just telling it the way it was and obviously still is with Axl's new band.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

Slash may not shit roses, but he's not crazy. Axl is. No matter how many people want to throw shit in Slash's face, Axl Rose is the major reason behind Guns N' Roses falling apart. The proof is in the pudding that we're still eating today.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

axl isn't crazy.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

hes fkin inno-cent

seriously, axl did nothing wrong, its all slash`s fault.. axl said so himself, so that means its gospel.  (piss take)

I cant for the life of me figure out why
1) axl isnt saying EXACTLY what Slash did thats SOOOOOO bad
2) Slash or the rest of the band, if they even know what he/Slash did, why they arent just saying what it is....
maybe its nothing at all, except axl`s paranoia......
maybe slash owes him $10 20 yrs ago or something, and after 20yrs of muching on it he`s got so bitter and twisted about it
who knows
to quote a duff song "whos to blame, does it really matter much anyway, if we stayed the same, none of us would be here today"...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl won't go into it, because he's got to still worry about the business entity of GN'R, and you can't slag a founding member too much.

At this point, especially with how 'good' Slash looks to everyone, Axl is better served just keeping his mouth shut, and talking new band and CD.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Axl won't go into it, because he's got to still worry about the business entity of GN'R, and you can't slag a founding member too much.

At this point, especially with how 'good' Slash looks to everyone, Axl is better served just keeping his mouth shut, and talking new band and CD.

So why is he attacking Slash and not talking CD?

Board footer