You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Slash's New Best Friends

James wrote:

The only thing that would make this incident interesting is if there had been a long duration where Slash was "friends" with GNR. Unfortunately we'll never know how long that lasted, or even why it happened. While celebs do run their own myspace page, not all of them do. This could simply have been an assistant playing some sort of prank, and it obviously wasn't very funny.

AtariLegend wrote:

Major Update....... !

It's been changed... And his new Number 1: replacing "Guns N' Roses" is... 

"Velvet Revolver".

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Listen, the only reason he does that is because it's good for business. I've been dealing a little bit with a vocalist online, helping out etc and both GNR and Slash have something to gain from these types of linking. It's nothing more than a pure sense of business. My pal pointed to Chris Cornell and how he and his former band dealt with linking and even though he quit, it was good business sense to link a little. Money. Nothing else.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Yeah, its probably nothing......... Or Axl said that in the interview to totally shock people when Slash walks out onstage and it was all a big cover up!

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

WTTJ and SCOM are now just 30 second clips on his media player, the rest are still the full songs. Funny its the GN'R songs just clips.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
-D- wrote:

Yeah, its probably nothing......... Or Axl said that in the interview to totally shock people when Slash walks out onstage and it was all a big cover up!

Well technically all Axl said was that one of them would have to die right? And Slash's has died from drug abuse multiple times now...so you know...:haha::haha::haha:

The last I heard Slash didn't even have an official MySpace page

AtariLegend wrote:

It's real...

Major Update....... !

It's been changed... Again and his new Number 1: replacing "Velvet Revolver" is...

"Perla".

New GNR have been moved to 3rd... maybe after those cancer comments.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Wake me when Buckethead and Herbie are his friends.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Oh come on...it's business sense!! Not anything else!

Board footer