You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Axl Rose Insists Original Guns N' Roses Lineup Is Dead and Buried

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

His world is down to Beta and Del. Two loosers who have never had a career worth mentioning without planet Axl to revolve around and drain with abandon.

They both know that if Axl is ever to work with Slash & Duff again that the 'yes men' will have to go. They have cocooned the guy and gotten him so fraught about Slash, the media etc that he cannot move forward. They have ruthlessley played on his insecurities to bind him to where he is.

There is no 'persona' here, nothing being developed or planned; just a scared, aging man who left planet Earth in the nineties for Planet Legend and chooses not to return.

Who the fuck ever heard of a house keeper becoming a spokesperson for one of the world's most celebrated rock stars? With a son that talks down about legends like Tom Zutaut with such disrespect that you'd think he's some svengalli figure in GNR or the music business? It's a fucking sad, sad joke.

Slash's calm, jovial and simple approach to his dream of playing guitar has made him a legend and a hugely bankable star. Axl's super complicated, tortured, expensive, fraught approach to his career and art has left his reputation in the shitter.

He has blamed everybody for that, Slash, the record company, the alumni, the press, the managers, the photographers... Nobody is left except the ones who truely deserve the blame....

Sky Dog wrote:

bullshit and please spell "losers" correct when trashing people you don't know. 4

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

They both know that if Axl is ever to work with Slash & Duff again that the 'yes men' will have to go. They have cocooned the guy and gotten him so fraught about Slash, the media etc that he cannot move forward. They have ruthlessley played on his insecurities to bind him to where he is.

You have certain point, but you're underestimating him (or any other person you accuse of these issues) grossly.

You make it sound like he's some form of robot you can just program and play until it does what you want. No person works like that mate.

And not only that, but you also do not know any of these individuals in person and is therefore the last person in the world to have an opinion about them.

Just saying.

Intercourse

Intercourse wrote:
madagas wrote:

bullshit and please spell "losers" correct when trashing people you don't know. 4

try not to be petty and counter my opinion like an adult..
that's the idea here....:butt:

Intercourse

Intercourse wrote:

DCK,
remember that Izzy article where he talked  about Axl being so locked down that it gets almost impossible to move....how did he get there?
I never claimed to know anybody, I'm just speculating.
This ain't court guys, just  place to throw random thoughts...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Intercourse, don't mind madagas. The Axlites are gasping for their last breath. He's just in shock right now, from the weeping bullet wound.

I still haven't gotten past the whole Tom Zutaut thing. I would've tossed Fernando out head first in a situation like that.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
misterID wrote:

What's funny about this whole thing is that Axl is actually really good and comes off real cool when he's interviewed by a real music journalist and even radio dj's. Matter of fact, he can win you over pretty well and be pretty damn charming in that situation. Hell, even in his chats with the fans he comes across good. That's why these set-up, faux-interviews make no sense to me. He comes off very, very badly, even when he's just answering a set of questions sent via e-mail, where he has time to construct his answers. He is real good off the cuff in real time and not having total control over everything. It's a shame. And pretty confusing.

I've never seen a bad Axl interview outside the Del interviews and that billboard interview recently.

i just don't think he trusts anyone any more.

Sky Dog wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Intercourse, don't mind madagas. The Axlites are gasping for their last breath. He's just in shock right now, from the weeping bullet wound.

I still haven't gotten past the whole Tom Zutaut thing. I would've tossed Fernando out head first in a situation like that.

Axl ROCKS and Del ROLLS baby.......what were we speculating about again????? lol

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Like the Axl apologists who say that its the labels fault for not giving Axl their support.
15 years, 14 million dollars or whatever it was ISNT support? on top of that, look at Duff McKagen and his loaded band. They don't have a label right? It is strictly Indy and the dude has 2 thousand interviews set up over the next week or so

u mean to tell me Axl Fucking Rose couldn't have done even more? U2 are gonna be on Letterman ALL WEEK

Axl couldn't have pulled that off?

No more excuses Axl in my opinion has made this bed for himself to lie in.

Board footer