You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Crazy Ideas for the New VR singer

Smoking Guns wrote:

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

They should just head round to Chester Bennington's house with a hessian sack and a bottle of chloroform...

MrWonderful
 Rep: 2 

MrWonderful wrote:

adam lambert.....what....

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Just let Duff sing for crying out loud. They obviously haven't found the right dude and they don't exactly have a great track record of gelling with the singers they work with.

Chester Bennington would be a horrible choice. Adam Lambert actually is more interesting than him.

They need someone who just gets it. Weiland didn't. That's a good reason why I disliked both CDs. I just couldn't deal with Weiland's voice and vocal delivery.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Sadly, Adam Lambert would be interesting.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Just let Duff sing for crying out loud. They obviously haven't found the right dude and they don't exactly have a great track record of gelling with the singers they work with.

Chester Bennington would be a horrible choice. Adam Lambert actually is more interesting than him.

They need someone who just gets it. Weiland didn't. That's a good reason why I disliked both CDs. I just couldn't deal with Weiland's voice and vocal delivery.

22 couldnt agree more

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Some great ideas in this thread!!!

My newest idea is Avril Lavigne....Duff could teach her about real punk rock....and she'd bring more female fans for matt to fuck wink wink

Plus...the second half of the show where it gets hot and everyone gets topless would be a lot more interesting. 16

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Scott Stapp!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I still think Mike Ness of Social D would be a good choice?!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Well, if they're gonna go with someone ancient like that, just lure Steve Perry out of retirement. Now that would be crazy.

Board footer